Dogs of VolNation and other pets that are inferior to Dogs

There is an Amazon original called "The Pack" for those that may be interested. There is a BlueTick Coonhound on the show.

In this global adventure, 12 teams of dogs and their human companions compete in fun and exciting challenges celebrating their incredible bond. At stake at the end of this unforgettable journey is a life-changing prize - $500, 000 for the winning duo and $250, 000 for an animal charity. The Pack is hosted by Gold Medalist skier Lindsey Vonn and her dog Lucy.

Last edited:
There is an Amazon original called "The Pack" for those that may be interested.

In this global adventure, 12 teams of dogs and their human companions compete in fun and exciting challenges celebrating their incredible bond. At stake at the end of this unforgettable journey is a life-changing prize - $500, 000 for the winning duo and $250, 000 for an animal charity. The Pack is hosted by Gold Medalist skier Lindsey Vonn and her dog Lucy.
1605908734013.png

Pretty name for a pretty girl.
How is she adapting?
She was only a few weeks old when we found her. Once we got her warmed up and filled her belly, we were her people. Bottle fed kittens get attached to you pretty quick. The others critters are having an adjustment period though.

Having inherited a bite pressure from his velociraptor ancestors and possessing teeth craftier than Satan himself, Maddux destroys his new Christmas toy in <24 hours. I’m looking for recommendations for dog toys made for aggressive chewers if anyone has any. View attachment 325213
The Kong toys may be your only hope

Having inherited a bite pressure from his velociraptor ancestors and possessing teeth craftier than Satan himself, Maddux destroys his new Christmas toy in <24 hours. I’m looking for recommendations for dog toys made for aggressive chewers if anyone has any. View attachment 325213
We've had luck with Go Dog brand toys. We get them from Amazon and chewy.com

GoDog

Reactions: CubsFanTN
Kong is the only toy that can suvive my dogs.

Reactions: tntar heel
Same here. We have tried every chew toy that says INDESTRUCTIBLE or whatever. They are destructible... The only one so far that Abigail hasn't destroyed is her Kong.
My last shepherd would have the squeaker part removed in 15 seconds or less and a tennis ball skinned in about 10 minutes. After the second squeaker toy was disemboweled, that was it! Especially when she tried to find my squeaker after I took it from her. Lol

VN Store

Back