Dog help

Jack5151

I've got a boxer pit mix who has been a great dog but my family is getting ready to move and we have to get rid of him. If you know of a good home for a good dog o would appreciate some help.Screenshot_20190302-201035.png

A little more info might help find him a home. Age? Temperament? Good with kids? Is he used to staying indoors or outside?

So many of my friends love my Boxer-Pit. If he is anything like Mazzy, you should be able to find a family that would welcome him.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
[[/QUOTE]
A little more info might help find him a home. Age? Temperament? Good with kids? Is he used to staying indoors or outside?

So many of my friends love my Boxer-Pit. If he is anything like Mazzy, you should be able to find a family that would welcome him.
He's great with kids. We have a 4 year old and a 2 year old and they climb all over him. He stays inside but I think he would do fine outside. He's super easy going with people. Hit or miss with other dogs.

My boxer/pit could use a buddy when I travel for work. Can you give me more details?

Mine's an alpha female but she gets used to other dogs after a while, minus the resource guarding.

My boxer/pit could use a buddy when I travel for work. Can you give me more details?

Mine's an alpha female but she gets used to other dogs after a while, minus the resource guarding.
I've had him since he was a puppy. He'll be 11 in June. What are you wanting to know?

Gosh, 11 years... I'm sure it will be tough to leave him. What prevents him from moving with you?

Where are you located? Does he have any recurring medical issues?

Must be tough to let go after this long.
His only issue is anxiety when it storms. We live in Bellevue. I definitely don't look forward to letting him go. I don't get to spend the time with him that I used to. Seems like kids have a way of making that happen. We're selling our house and moving to an apartment and can't take him with us.

VN Store

Back