Does Purdue have a chance against Michigan?

I haven't watched either team this year, but I am going out on a limb and saying Purdue gets it today. I would love to see it just for the chaos factor.
Honestly, I don't see any shake up in the top 4 no matter how things go today. The only thing to be determined will be seeding. After that, Bama/K State in the Sugar and most likely UT vs the Clemson/NC winner in the orange. And the only thing I know about either of those two is that Drake Maye is the QB I'd truly love to secure for our team next season. Unfortunately, I think he's this years Gibbs. Bama will trot him out there next season as their starting QB.

Honestly, I don't see any shake up in the top 4 no matter how things go today. The only thing to be determined will be seeding. After that, Bama/K State in the Sugar and most likely UT vs the Clemson/NC winner in the orange. And the only thing I know about either of those two is that Drake Maye is the QB I'd truly love to secure for our team next season. Unfortunately, I think he's this years Gibbs. Bama will trot him out there next season as their starting QB.

Well, one result (LSU upsetting UGA, automatically giving LSU the Sugar Bowl) would change those.

This is Michigan's 11th game against unranked opponents.

That is why they call them meat-CHICKEN.

What a schedule

VN Store

Back