Dobbs 2 Point Conversion

Coug

He WANTED it and wasn't afraid to get it!

Dobbs.gif

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCu_45nBtVs[/youtube]

Last edited:
Reactions: 25 people
Showed great determination. But 15 people will be here soon saying the line blocking sucked he should have walked in. The coach called the wrong play. The recievers had cinder blocks for hands so he had to run and Nate Peterman would have done it better.

Reactions: 7 people
Showed great determination. But 15 people will be here soon saying the line blocking sucked he should have walked in. The coach called the wrong play. The recievers had cinder blocks for hands so he had to run and Nate Peterman would have done it better.

Spoken like a true nega! :good!:

I thought he and Hurd played a hell of a game considering they weren't given any help at all. Dobbs did miss a couple option plays but that dline was all over him for most of the night. Our oline was hot garbage, our TEs took the night off, and our Wrs couldn't catch simple passes last night. Priority number one for coach should be getting a SEC quality oline.

Reactions: 4 people

You got that sh-t right. That is why i will not follow the vols on here on game day. GBO:clapping:

Reactions: 1 person
It was impressive--reminded me of Elway's gutsy TD run vs. the Packers in his first SB win. Then it got worse when I watched Dobbs in the post game-presser. Seems impossible to dislike him. I'm sure/afraid he'll do plenty of things in our games the next two seasons I won't care for. He gained a fan from one guy wearing black & gold last night.

Reactions: 5 people
Was I the only person who noticed Dobbs stick out his hand and give the "bring it on" sign right when he was jumping? Kind of hard to see in this gif though, but I noticed it during the game

Agree but remember part of our fans moan and groan and have no football knowledge at all. Better to just laugh at what they spew out.

It was awesome but every time he lands funny or takes a shot I pray to the big man upstairs that he pops right back up

VN Store

Back