Do you Run?……Walk?….Bike?…..Swim?

Havent been able to do anything today. Shouldnt have ran yesterday. Slept on my knee weird early in the week so gave myself tuesday off but that wasnt enough.

Reactions: Orangeslice13
Got a pair of Brooks Hyperion Tempos coming next week. My new balance fresh foams have about reached end of life. Haven't had brooks in a while so I'm excited!
I have a pair of Brooks for colder weather. When it’s to cold for me to cycle, I walk.

I like the Brooks. Not as much cushion as the New Balance fresh foam so it tool about half a mile to get used to it but Ive done two 3 mile runs in them and Im getting used to them.

I like the Brooks. Not as much cushion as the New Balance fresh foam so it tool about half a mile to get used to it but Ive done two 3 mile runs in them and Im getting used to them.
I really like the ultra squishy Hokas.
My knees do too.

Rode 21 miles this morning - climb from the parking spot up to the ridge, couple of good climbs. Humid. Made for sweaty riding.

Tried doing a 5k yesterday. Can barely do two miles. My stamina is getting worse. And my race is next weekend. Gonna kick my butt.

^splits werent pretty in my run. First 1.6 in 13:40, is about 8.5 minute mile, the 16 minute second half was a 10 minute mile.

VN Store

Back