Do you anticipate any trouble off the field this year?

Realistically this was probably the wrong thread to put out here I mean I know negative breeds the same I was thinking about the past something seems to always pop up something crazy but I think coach no nonsense and will run a tight ship unlike some of the recent coaches or probably better to say people over the program cause we haven’t had a coach in nearly fifteen years , thank you administration great job.

It’s been happening for years it’s just now the payments are in the light of day. Do you seriously think elite players haven’t been paid before? Do you think those players have stopped making dumb decisions bc of that money?

Kids that make good decisions probably keep making good decisions. Idiots though aren’t going to be more concerned bc money is on the table.

Yes we all know they have been getting payments but this is now semi-pro football. Guys dealing much bigger dollars on top of the table, sometimes dealing directly with the sponsor, nothing like the old days. Pro players act foolish but thats mainly because they have FU money. These kids are not at that stage yet. The first thing a person does when they come into a lot of money is figure out how to secure it. I don't even know why this is up for discussion as discipline does not seem to be an issue with this staff.

VN Store

Back