Do we lose any commits come signing day

I have lived within 2 hours of Columbia for the last 12 years or so. My older son goes there. I have visited several times. In short... you don't know what you are talking about. It is a very, very good school with more "schools" than any other US university. It is a very nice college town with great campus life. I believe enrollment will increase to about 34K next year.

Mizzou has a TON to offer. Oh yeah... they also have a coaching staff that just took a bunch of 2* and 3* players and won the East. They have PROVEN that they can get it done developing and coaching players. They don't have to depend on promises of better times to come or promises that coaches can really coach in spite of recent poor results.

Columbia sucks. You don't know what you're talking about.

BTW, of the current SEC schools, Mizzou would be the LEAST likely to offer a recruit money or benefits outside of NCAA guidelines. There is a different attitude here about sports generally and "fair play" specifically. There ARE people who would do it... just disproportionately more people who would report it if they knew about it.

Are you a Missouri fan?

Reactions: 3 people
your either for us or against us. Thomas and Mouhan can go somewhere else and make room for true Vols. We will upgrade when they leave. Mouhan would not have beat out Bryant. Consider them both gone (and yellow)

This. We never really wanted them anyway. Neither had what it takes to be a VFL. We knew they couldn't beat out their competition and that's why we spent so much time investing in them and offering them schollies. As we know the lower ranked player is always worse an never makes an impact. Just like Patrick Willis and Ray Lewis. Those poor bastards were each a lost cause. I wonder where they are now.

This. We never really wanted them anyway. Neither had what it takes to be a VFL. We knew they couldn't beat out their competition and that's why we spent so much time investing in them and offering them schollies. As we know the lower ranked player is always worse an never makes an impact. Just like Patrick Willis and Ray Lewis. Those poor bastards were each a lost cause. I wonder where they are now.
Jail???

Mizzou = One hit wonder. They will be back in the lower middle of the pack this year. Lost more starters than they have returning, if I remember correctly. See UGA to see how this can impact your team.

Reactions: 1 person
Good both re afraid of the quanity of players we are bringing in at there position. Make room for Evans, Scott and (I hope) Jackson! Like I said before this staff is not waiting for the dissapointment come signing day, they are preparing for the suprise!

we parted ways with Evans

Anyone hear any reasons why Mouhon opted out? Hate to see him go...

Mutual.

he went on visit to Cincinnati and didn't let our staff know. As they discussed it with him, both sides determined might be better to go separate ways

Mouhan is gone think it was a mutual decision we really over committed at his position. I'm hearing Scott will be a Vol big pickup if true.

Hendrix, Barnett, and the most likely to flip Cory Thomas are the three that concern me the most. Can't afford to lose them.

Mizzou = One hit wonder. They will be back in the lower middle of the pack this year. Lost more starters than they have returning, if I remember correctly. See UGA to see how this can impact your team.

I believe you are right. If they are not then UT should throw the bank at Pinkel if Jones doesn't work out.

If you are talking about a fan of the state and not Mizzou... then absolutely. I really like living in Mo. Great hunting and fishing. Great people. Well run and affordable from a gov't perspective. Relatively low cost of living. I like having 4 seasons.

There are only a few places I would consider moving to from MO. TN is probably one of them. I am from NC but for many reasons I wouldn't be excited about moving back there.

VN Store

Back