Do we have a date yet for Orange and White game? [April 13th 1:00 pm]

I’m taken but have you ever thought about starting an all Vol dating site? I’m sure with all the sell outs and high price of tickets a ticket holder would have no trouble finding a date

MHS Rebel, is there a good place to camp not too far out of Maryville or otherwise lodge cheaply? I sometimes go to a trivia night there, near the Five Points area NE of downtown, but after a few beers I don't like to drive as far as where my friends live, in Loudon County.
quite a few places in Townsend, maybe 20 min.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
April 13 spring game limited capacity 10k fans, 10$ general admission, 15$ premium seating. Tickets go on sale for donors first. Can't wait to see people here selling for an arm and a leg

Reactions: CPA
Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
Account specific and non-transferable
I'm sure there will be complaints about that.

Much like how Neyland needs updating but that should occur instantly, not result in an increase in ticket prices, cause anyone to move seats, reduce capacity, continue to allow blue hairs to sit throughout the game in the best seats, etc, etc, etc

Why? The players get to finish spring ball with a game in Neyland in front of fans. What's not to like about that?
In front of a select 10,000, not all 60,000 or so who wanted to come view and support their developing team. Let's just thumb our noses at all those others who wanted to be there but were shut out.

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
Just spitballing, but given the 10k crowd limit AND since UT teaches a few technical sports broadcasting courses, maybe they could let the students practice and stream the game, just this year.

I'm certain the quality would be poor and camera work student level, but as a "one off" I'd take it.

Just spitballing, but given the 10k crowd limit AND since UT teaches a few technical sports broadcasting courses, maybe they could let the students practice and stream the game, just this year.

I'm certain the quality would be poor and camera work student level, but as a "one off" I'd take it.
Its on SEC N plus

April 13 spring game limited capacity 10k fans, 10$ general admission, 15$ premium seating. Tickets go on sale for donors first. Can't wait to see people here selling for an arm and a leg

As a faith of goodwill, UT should let the 10 thousand fans attend for free and they should also let everyone have a limit of two free hot dogs and two free beverages.

As a faith of goodwill, UT should let the 10 thousand fans attend for free and they should also let everyone have a limit of two free hot dogs and two free beverages.
Obviously this won't be enough to satisfy some but they do appear to be trying to make it as accessible given the limits from ongoing construction.

"Big screens will be stationed in Lot 9 and the amphitheater outside Gate 21 for fans to watch the Orange & White Game live, as well as the Vols' baseball game versus LSU.

Free parking will be available at Ag Campus with shuttles to and from. Free parking will also be offered at the White Avenue and 11th Street parking garages."

They just want more and more money! O&W game is not what it use to be. I wouldn’t care to pay that , if you could still walk around on the field and talk to players , like it use to be.

Reactions: Volfan1000

VN Store

Back