Do we find out about TV times this week?

shelbyvillevol

#MakeTNGreatAgain
I seem to remember the SEC announcing the schedule for the first 3 weeks during the week they are in Destin. I am eagerly anticipating the UT-UF game to be at night this year.

It will also be interesting to see what they do with Week 2, when they have TAMU-UF, Mizzou-UGA, and LSU-Washington.

With us playing Georgia St that day, I expect that to be our one PPV game.

UT UF will be at 330 until the game gets moved to another weekend or CBS drops the contract

Reactions: 1 person
CBS could double header that weekend too. We really do have one of the only great early season rivalries. If we are 2-0 and looking good I don't think they wouldn't want the viewership. Even though we have had our struggles our games are still very heavily watched.

CBS could double header that weekend too. We really do have one of the only great early season rivalries. If we are 2-0 and looking good I don't think they wouldn't want the viewership. Even though we have had our struggles our games are still very heavily watched.

CBS has set the times and weeks for DH. that opening week is not one.

Expect The Bama-Ark game to be the CBS game. Just some inside chatter but expect it on CBS NOT Tn. Fla.

CBS will definitely choose the Arky Bammer game. They wouldn't miss the opportunity to talk about all of the off season controversy surrounding Arky...maybe we can get a spot on The Ocho

You think so? Even with Bama-Arkansas being on the same day this season?

Always! As far back as I can remember which is early 1990's. CBS 2:30 CST. GO VOLS! Beat them gators this year. Let's start a streak of our own!!! PLEASE GOD????::spank:

It was a night game in 98, 99, 04, 05, and 06. But all of those were CBS broadcasts. With the game having less meaning on a national scale, CBS quit using their primetime broadcast spot for that game. They only can broadcast 1 game in primetime every season.

How sad would it be if this game is relegated to a 12:30 kickoff on SEC Network?

Also wasn't 2001 an evening game?

Granted, it was moved to the end of the year, but still

I think it was a little later than usual, but it was still an afternoon kickoff. With it being that late in the year, it turned dark pretty quickly, iirc.

It probably will be the ESPN game but thats fine with me. Should know something pretty soon, because they have to set the first week time slots way in advance.

Wasnt it a night game Tebow's freshman year? So was 02 or 03 I believe? Its not always the 2:30 game

02 was 3:30
03 was 12:00(part of a double header)
04 was night
05 was night
06 was night
07 was 3:30
08 was 3:30
09 was 3:30
10 was 3:30
11 was 3:30

VN Store

Back