Do the players even care?

Something is going on culturally. You don’t play that bad for nothing. Pruitt either did something incredibly dumb or some members of the team are rolling over because they aren’t being coddled. Either way, we really suck.
Pruitt busy counting his money...

I believe the tell all will be how they respoind against BYU next week. If they pull the same crap they did against GA State, this will be a very, very long season and Pruitt will have lost the team.

Reactions: Smallvol#1
The players aren't mythical creatures that only live in the stadium. Sorry they aren't slaves that can only think about football.

VN after any loss is getting more and more ridiculous. Granted this loss is really really bad, some of the stuff posted is flat out disgusting and dumb.

I believe the players care, but they get demoralized when their coaching staff puts them in such a poor position that they get embarrassed. This is 100% coaching. There's no way our talent is so bad that they play this way because they can't do better. It's all about coaching.

Reactions: Titan05
I believe the tell all will be how they respoind against BYU next week. If they pull the same crap they did against GA State, this will be a very, very long season and Pruitt will have lost the team.

It’s very unlikely things will change.
It hasn’t since last year. Why would it now

Reactions: knucklehead_vol
JG said he was too ashamed to leave the stadium. Yes they care

Then they should play with effort. The players seemed to care only after getting their a**es kicked. No matter how you look at it, this team was not prepared and failed to care enough to put forth the effort necessary to win.

I believe the players care, but they get demoralized when their coaching staff puts them in such a poor position that they get embarrassed. This is 100% coaching. There's no way our talent is so bad that they play this way because they can't do better. It's all about coaching.

Not sure. I didn’t see a lot of effort and neither did the announcers. Who is responsible for putting forth an effort?!?

Reactions: Smallvol#1
I dont believe this. So he's committing career suicide to make some money?

It's not career suicide. He's not Butch and unemployable, even after what he's done here. Pruitt will get a job somewhere. So why not cash checks?

He's done and should be fired right now.

Maybe he needed to forget about that crap show and drown his sorrows like the rest of us?

It's been a crap show since Dooley's 2nd year in this wave. The 1st and most meaningful was 2005 I believe. But glad your catching up!

It's been a crap show since Dooley's 2nd year in this wave. The 1st and most meaningful was 2005 I believe. But glad your catching up!
2005 is the starting point. At the start of that season the program was a top ten program historically and currently at that time. In 15 years it has fallen as fast and as far as any I can think of. Truly disheartening.

VN Store

Back