Distant Thunder - Heupel's Hope

WoodsmanVol

It takes wisdom to understand wisdom.
Dimly audible at present. An orange storm marshalling its forces, or a gas turbine as yet far off locomotive approaching? Heupel says the Iowa game ended with the ignition, the prodding awakening of a slumbering tangerine terror. He said, something is coming. In the distance, the faint rumbling disturbs the still air, but soon, he says, the sound will split the skies. It's coming, it's coming. Krak-Krakka-Krakka-doom!
Source: MSN

No different than drinking any other day
True, besides that, the Easter we all ga-ga about is actually a pagan ritual. Not that I condone paganism, but they knew how to have a good time. Just ask ole Dionysius, Osiris, and Tammuz. And Woweee, must have been really hammered to claim rabbits lay eggs. Fill 'er up Dion, baby!

Reactions: SpookyAction
True, besides that, the Easter we all ga-ga about is actually a pagan ritual. Not that I condone paganism, but they knew how to have a good time. Just ask ole Dionysius, Osiris, and Tammuz. And Woweee, must have been really hammered to claim rabbits lay eggs. Fill 'er up Dion, baby!
You’re one of my favorite posters. 😂

yep. The history of Easter celebration and the rabbits, is very interesting.

Theyre not giving us enough respect. They should be painting us as a superior opponent. They’re about to find out. Christ.
lol everybody has hope during this time it’s good for OU to believe whatever they need 2 the game will be settled on the field… I believe in Nico and heup like they believe in venables and their 5 star young Qb… im excited for that one.

yep. The history of Easter celebration and the rabbits, is very interesting.
The funny is that it all started with the Catholic Church seeking to be inclusive by embedding entrenched pagan traditions with Christianity to win and retain converts. I suppose, then, Easter is a case of mixing strawberry lemonade with Pinot Noir and calling it a lavender gimlet cocktail.

Reactions: Ratvol

VN Store

Back