Disney +

Well, i'm accurate though.

You really aren’t though because every time you’ve been called on it you either don’t have valid criticism of how it hurts the storytelling or disappear.

But you go on letting your personal biases prevent you from enjoying anything.

Reactions: Jackcrevol
You really aren’t though because every time you’ve been called on it you either don’t have valid criticism of how it hurts the storytelling or disappear.

But you go on letting your personal biases prevent you from enjoying anything.
I'm sorry, but I'm not going to accept anything like a sheep. I understand what a good movie is and what good writing is and the stuff that Disney star hers has put out is pure crap. Is some social driven agenda. It can't be any more obvious.

Dude chronically crying about how much he hates Disney. Watches everything, though. I’m sure I’m not into Hallmark movies but couldn’t tell you anything about them.
Youre talking about the DV poster or Burnt Orange Volfle?

Only one whining is that guy I blocked throwing right wing speak into everything. I can only take so much.

Dude chronically crying about how much he hates Disney. Watches everything, though. I’m sure I’m not into Hallmark movies but couldn’t tell you anything about them.

💯

I’ll never understand hate watching.

This week's episode of X-men 97 is unbelievable. In a good way
It was so good.

My kids wake up Wednesday mornings wanting to watch X-Men first thing as if it was Sat morning in the 90s. They went from loving the Nightcrawler appearance to total shock by the end. They were so distraught all they could say was “That was terrible! Worst episode EVER!”

I told them those emotions they are feeling were on purpose and that is what actually made it a good episode.

Blew their minds.

It was so good.

My kids wake up Wednesday mornings wanting to watch X-Men first thing as if it was Sat morning in the 90s. They went from loving the Nightcrawler appearance to total shock by the end. They were so distraught all they could say was “That was terrible! Worst episode EVER!”

I told them those emotions they are feeling were on purpose and that is what actually made it a good episode.

Blew their minds.
*Spoilers ahead*

It reminded me a lot of Nimrod hitting Krakoa.

Reactions: BenGrimm
*Spoilers ahead*

It reminded me a lot of Nimrod hitting Krakoa.

I’m not super familiar with the Karkoa era. I was reading it before the pandemic but had a hard time getting back into it.

That 3 headed Sentinel was right out of Grant Morrison’s run. The start of it actually.

Reactions: C/O
It was so good.

Blew their minds.

I'm starting to believe X-Men 97 is the best Marvel stuff since End Game. I love the last 2 Spiderman movies, but I think this series has it beat

I'm starting to believe X-Men 97 is the best Marvel stuff since End Game. I love the last 2 Spiderman movies, but I think this series has it beat

I can’t argue against that right now.

I hope all the writers of future projects are taking note of how this is resonating with the audience. It way more than just nostalgia appeal.

Reactions: vols 30

VN Store

Back