Discount on Whirlpool Appliances

white65

Well known member here! I just started a job at the Whirlpool plant in Cleveland, TN.

I can give friends and family a discount code to purchase any of the Whirlpool brands: Whirlpool, Maytag, KitchenAid, JennAir, Amana, Gladiator GarageWorks, etc.

It's usually anywhere from 15% to 25% depending on the item. I get like a 5% bonus from your order.

If you send me an email (vol232565@yahoo.com) I can send you a link through Whirlpool to what the pricing and options are for all products. Do not send me your credit card or other financial information, I submit your email address then Whirlpool has a system that emails you directly.

I only get a certain number per year so please only ask for a link if you're ready to buy something.

Send me a message or tag me in a post after you email me. I check Volnation more than my email.

Last edited:
Well known member here! I just started a job at the Whirlpool plant in Cleveland, TN.

I can give friends and family a discount code to purchase any of the Whirlpool brands: Whirlpool, Maytag, KitchenAid, JennAir, Amana, Gladiator GarageWorks, etc.

It's usually anywhere from 15% to 25% depending on the item. I get like a 5% bonus from your order.

If you send me an email (vol232565@yahoo.com) I can send you a link through Whirlpool to what the pricing and options are for all products. Do not send me your credit card or other financial information, I submit your email address then Whirlpool has a system that emails you directly.

I only get a certain number per year so please only ask for a link if you're ready to buy something.

Send me a message or tag me in a post after you email me. I check Volnation more than my email.
I might be interested in this, my mother is needing a new washer/dryer and her kitchen range is the original one to the house circa 1981.

Reactions: white65
You get a discount on parts, too? Need an ice maker. Should be part #w10585054 (for fridge model: WRF535SMBM00)

Greetings- I am needing to get a gas oven and an over the stove microwave -
First choice would be ivory - how do I get ahold of you or get your contact info or email ?
Thanks

Reactions: white65
Does discount apply to water filters for fridge? Website has them 20% off at like 89.00 for 2?

If you are in Knoxville, Patterson's appliance in Farragut sells these for $39.99 which surprised me. I have never seen them for less than $50-60 for the verified name brand Everydrop filters.

VN Store

Back