Disappointed David Price not attending White House.

volfan2024

“Wanna play ball scarecrow “
I guess it's becoming a safe way out for people that want to stay out of politics. Can't really judge him on this matter.

Truthfully, I despised Obama. However, if I was invited to the White House by him I would go, no questions asked. Just because you may not like the current President you should still go if asked out of respect for the office of President and our country, Just my opinion. Lefties, fill free to flame away.

Truthfully, I despised Obama. However, if I was invited to the White House by him I would go, no questions asked. Just because you may not like the current President you should still go if asked out of respect for the office of President and our country, Just my opinion. Lefties, fill free to flame away.

i agree. i just dont get why its an issue who goes and who doesnt now. nobody even realized what players didnt attend when obama was in office

It’s the epitome of “look at me! Look at me” self absorption. No one is asking Price to become a republican, just to show up and be honored by the leader of the free world. Poor Price, such a victim he would be having to shake a man’s hand he disagrees with politically. Really small, Price. Really small

It’s the epitome of “look at me! Look at me” self absorption. No one is asking Price to become a republican, just to show up and be honored by the leader of the free world. Poor Price, such a victim he would be having to shake a man’s hand he disagrees with politically. Really small, Price. Really small

Really small for you to criticize him.

Maybe he doesn’t like being treated to fast food.

Even th college players don't want to eat fast food that they receive. Burgers that's been sitting for God knows how long. Why not open up the Hotel and let them get a good meal there would make sense to me. I'm sure the team could eat fast food on their own dime. The visit is supposed to be a thing of honor, but everyone isn't political and don't want the unecessary added drama of the visit. It's ironic how only recently teams have turned down the visit.

fa4da207b7314eaac2509f93773dbd20.jpg

VN Store

Back