Dirt to find!!!

What a lot of people don't realize is the Gumps at Bama have been doing this all the way back to Bear Bryant's days. They have done it so long they do not consider it cheating. To quote my old boss "It ain't cheating it is how we do football in Alabama. The rest of the nation needs to mind their own business!" He was a major booster and a big-time bag man for the Tide back in the 80's. He was so mad when the NCAA came down on them with the punishment I thought he was going to have a stroke. He seriously thought about having a hitman kill Fulmer for his part in it. He did not think the University of Alabama did anything wrong because they were just doing what they have always done. He said he just took the place of his father when he passed away. Business as usual. As soon as the NCAA stopped looking at the Tide so closely, they went right back to business as usual and have been doing it ever since.

NIL changes that. Now that players can be paid though NIL, cheating by pay players is obsolete.
Totally. That’s it in a nutshell. $50,000 players now cost a million. You don’t need deniability. All about the highest bidder now.

This idea about “Alabama claims they are not cheating” is a waste of typing.

Reactions: sgtwebb1
We need to see celebrity boxing Jimbo vs Nicky. I bet jimbo kicks his ass. Odds start jimbo -220

Jimbo may or may not have overreacted today but he revealed Sabans skeletons... Hopefully journalism and investigation will reveal it.... He popped the top off for everyone
Glass houses and stones come to mind. If the NCAA can punish for crimes committed prior to NIL, there's a possibility that they won't accept our self imposed penalties and bring penalties down on us as well. Personally, I want the NCAA out of the picture. Let the membership come up with something else for governance. Keep the NCAA out of the picture...completely out. Let's turn the last page then burn the book on the NCAA.

[QUOTE="BigOrangeTrain, post: 21284628, member: 56591]Lol. Investigated for what?[/QUOTE]

One player has already said he was offered 60K just to make a visit.

By NCAA rules that has to be looked into. They have to either prove it or disprove it. You may not hear about it for a long time but by their own bylaws they must take a look. It's when they take a look that it can get interesting. The old system is old news but we're being investigated for it and could receive penalties. They could be too.

I’d say having the balls to throw Tua in the game over Hurts in a championship game would indicate he is not an average coach. That said Bama always has and always will cheat their ass off[
You have your opinion but I think he isn't all that just has the best money can and has bought. He just pissed because others are playing in his sandbox and remember he threw the first rock and jimbo called him out. Good for jimbo.

It is what I have been screaming all along. Saban is an average joe coach - he has had the best players money can buy and has bought. He has used his assistant coaches to be the middle men with the dirty dealings and that is why such a big turnover in staff. It has been stated saban is hard to work for and yea he demands long hours but there is more to that story which is what I just typed. Jimbo knows like everyone else. Don't be fooled by Lane Train Kiffin and his support of saban - lane has his eye on that bummer job when little man leaves and doesn't want to burn that bridge. Kiffin is just as big a cheater as his former little man boss is and has been. Glad someone has told the truth about this dominance by turd and thing about it all Saban started this ****. Should of kept your mouth shut bud.

as much as detest saying it, Saban is far more than an “average joe coach”.

Last edited:
What a lot of people don't realize is the Gumps at Bama have been doing this all the way back to Bear Bryant's days. They have done it so long they do not consider it cheating. To quote my old boss "It ain't cheating it is how we do football in Alabama. The rest of the nation needs to mind their own business!" He was a major booster and a big-time bag man for the Tide back in the 80's. He was so mad when the NCAA came down on them with the punishment I thought he was going to have a stroke. He seriously thought about having a hitman kill Fulmer for his part in it. He did not think the University of Alabama did anything wrong because they were just doing what they have always done. He said he just took the place of his father when he passed away. Business as usual. As soon as the NCAA stopped looking at the Tide so closely, they went right back to business as usual and have been doing it ever since.

What's sad and disgusting is that this post is 100% true.

Reactions: sgtwebb1 and Vol524
Jimbo may or may not have overreacted today but he revealed Sabans skeletons... Hopefully journalism and investigation will reveal it.... He popped the top off for everyone
me thinks both doth protest TOO much

Are we absolutely certain that Bama is not really a part of Mexico?

We can be absolutely certain Bama isn't Mexican. Mexicans, corrupt as their government is, have more sense than to smell like Bamas. Now, Congress, on the other hand, is thoroughly Bama-ized when it comes to sneakingy monetizing their dealings.

Hell yeah Saban cheats and has cheated in the past. Pruitt's dumbazz thought it was standard operating procedure til he got here and found out otherwise. No cops to help keep his players out of trouble, and no state wide network to cover up the garbage that goes on down there.

VN Store

Back