DirecTV and ABC

I can't imagine not having HBO. Too many good programs, and they seem to get the top movies

It’s really a pick your poison with AT&T and Comcast. I ultimately chose AT&T due to more channels, Fiber Internet, and a cheaper package overall.
Is the fiber all the way through,the poll and inside your home?

Is the fiber all the way through,the poll and inside your home?

Yes, and you may have the option for either an outdoor ONT(optical network terminal) or an indoor ONT. The option should be discussed before the tech gets to your house so they have the equipment to do either.

Reactions: Zues1
I’m only missing ABC in the Memphis market. I currently have CBS, as its owned by a private company .
Oh Ok the Direct in this area lost CBS and FOX and Im glad I didnt bother with Dish Or Direct even though I hated Comcasts fees and taxes going up all the time

Oh Ok the Direct in this area lost CBS and FOX and Im glad I didnt bother with Dish Or Direct even though I hated Comcasts fees and taxes going up all the time

I feel like this is going to be the new norm. Disputes are going to be more common as cable and satellite bubbles burst while streaming continues to rise.

Ok guys. I have directv and no abc. I called and mentioned dropping them and they sent me an antenna that solved the problem. I can get the local channels (even wuxp for you Andy Griffith fans) with the antenna.

But now I need help. ATT has dropped my promo and can’t give me any better ones which hiked my bill up $50 a month. I’m going to go with Comcast, but before I do, any suggestions? I thought about even keeping ATT internet and trying YouTube tv, or some online platform for cable. Anyone ever do this? Do you still get UT games on sec network, espnu, etc? TIA

Ok guys. I have directv and no abc. I called and mentioned dropping them and they sent me an antenna that solved the problem. I can get the local channels (even wuxp for you Andy Griffith fans) with the antenna.

But now I need help. ATT has dropped my promo and can’t give me any better ones which hiked my bill up $50 a month. I’m going to go with Comcast, but before I do, any suggestions? I thought about even keeping ATT internet and trying YouTube tv, or some online platform for cable. Anyone ever do this? Do you still get UT games on sec network, espnu, etc? TIA

Did you put it inside or outside? The antenna they sent me didn't even get to the scan for channels that it shows after hooking it up like it said in the video on the link to the website in the instructions that come with the antenna BUT I do live in a very rural area.

Dish did that to me as well. My 2 yrs were up. My bill shot up 50. I had the 120 plus package. Cut it back to the 120 standard. Got new 2 yr deal. Only lost 2 channels I sporadically watched out of the added channels on the plus package.

Did you put it inside or outside? The antenna they sent me didn't even get to the scan for channels that it shows after hooking it up like it said in the video on the link to the website in the instructions that come with the antenna BUT I do live in a very rural area.
Inside. I had to hook it to the main receiver to get it to scan. Then I had to shut my whole system down, I even unplugged from wall for about a minute, then turn back on and they were there. Instead of channel 2, it shows up at 2-1.
I’m leaning toward Comcast though next month

Reactions: The Sheriff
I stream Directv Now and don't have NBC and CBS...Starting to tick me off! Last week I had to install the NBC app to get the British Open...for free. On CBS's app you have to pay.

I may go the antenna route but there really isn't anything on CBS other than golf that I will watch until football season.

I stream Directv Now and don't have NBC and CBS...Starting to tick me off! Last week I had to install the NBC app to get the British Open...for free. On CBS's app you have to pay.

I may go the antenna route but there really isn't anything on CBS other than golf that I will watch until football season.

CBS ALL ACCESS streaming service starts at $5.99 a month ($10 commercial free) and I'm pretty sure it includes your local CBS station.

I downloaded Locast app. It’s basically free antenna tv. Right now it’s limited to certain markets

Reactions: Boca Vol

VN Store

Back