Director of Women's Basketball Sports Performance is leaving

I thought they were in good shape for a team that had to play certain players a lot and had some injuries that limited other players. Physiology differences, COVID depression, over-use, etc.... all factors as well. Tough job being responsible for fitness.

It would be nice to have an idea why he is leaving. Is it money, lackluster job performance, unable to preform as coach wants, job to big for ability, what???

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
Good for him for getting this opportunity to move further toward his ultimate goal!

I just hope his replacement will be so strong that other programs will be trying to steal them, too.

It would be nice to have an idea why he is leaving. Is it money, lackluster job performance, unable to preform as coach wants, job to big for ability, what???
Why do you have to know why he's leaving? I'll get someone to send you an email.

I thought they were in good shape for a team that had to play certain players a lot and had some injuries that limited other players. Physiology differences, COVID depression, over-use, etc.... all factors as well. Tough job being responsible for fitness.

Fitness has a lot to do with preventing injuries.

VN Store

Back