Different coach, different year, same results

BornAllVol

To everyone that thought this year was going to be different, I guess your eyes are open now. I too thought had the excitement about a new coach. However, I just don't understand how and why CLK sticks with players that just can't cut it. Is he just to stubborn to make a change or just can't coach. I am sick and tired of hearing wait til he gets his players and next year. Flame me if you want but why support a coach who will not give the other QB a chance because he couldn't do any worse.

Seriously? Go watch the game from last year and tell me we had the same results. Watch our second half offense this year vs. last year. Then, take into account that last year's Auburn team was bad enough to force a coaching change. This crew is undefeated.

Our receivers should shoulder a lot of the blame.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Seriously? Go watch the game from last year and tell me we had the same results. Watch our second half offense this year vs. last year. Then, take into account that last year's Auburn team was bad enough to force a coaching change. This crew is undefeated.

with a different coach. that makes it all better.

i won't go that far, but i'm beginning to think lane and the boys talk a great game, but just don't produce.

Yeah, it's not like he's been handicapped with the world's worst QB or anything. Should've done better.

If Fulmer had left him more than 1 and half decent players then we'd probably have a basis to judge the guy. Give it a few years and if he can't get it going then they'll hire someone else.

To everyone that thought this year was going to be different, I guess your eyes are open now. I too thought had the excitement about a new coach. However, I just don't understand how and why CLK sticks with players that just can't cut it. Is he just to stubborn to make a change or just can't coach. I am sick and tired of hearing wait til he gets his players and next year. Flame me if you want but why support a coach who will not give the other QB a chance because he couldn't do any worse.

Stupid is for a long time.

I mean this in the not so nicest way possible, S T F U.

Dont let the door hit you on the way out, Vandy could use some cry babies.

And I fixed your name for you.

No you STFU. He made some good points, you sheep!

with a different coach. that makes it all better.

Not really. Last year we faced an impotent squad and ruined our chance to win with pathetic mistakes. This year we faced and contained a powerful team.

Your a moron!

i won't go that far, but i'm beginning to think lane and the boys talk a great game, but just don't produce.

Of course you would think that. You are on the same level as posivol and 5150. You're one of the more negative posters on the board. It seems like you guys only come around when we are down or just lost.

you all just shut up . saban went 6-6 his first year. i think we will do the same. AND you know what? next year probably wont be much better. you all will finally get your stephens and he will be no different. if you think tyler bray is going to come in and start your crazy. this crew will recruit and recruit well. kiffin knows how to coach and so does monte. building a team takes time but if you all where smart enough you would know that...

actually the offense was arguably better last year. The first half was absurd. Kiffin's insistence to stick with Crompton will lead to another 5-7 season at best (I don't see us beating GA, @ALA, USC, @Ole Miss). Pathetic and I am not going to blame Crompton anymore. He is what he is. The coaches need to take this blame. Recievers have no confidence in the QB and play accordingly.

VN Store

Back