Didn't want to post yesterday, but

Griff is saying on GoVolsExtra that Kiffin will keep Jackson because the family has hired Don Bosch as the attorney. According to Grif he is to go to attorney for UT athletes. Don't know if some local posters keep up with Don Bosch or not.

oh, amazing how they can get it so wrong in the age of the internet

They also had Nu'Keese from Memphis, a bunch of 'professional' lawyers providing 'analysis' of a situation for which they had no facts and a whole bunch of inappropriate gloating or self righteous indignation when you're talking about kids lives.

Very bad couple of days for Atlanta sports radio. They have lots of hours to fill with content so this was a blessing that they will run with for as long as they can.

Hope your team recovers from the eye gouging and 30,000 fines

I don't make many posts on here, but to see such a LACK of class from someone who calls themselves a UT fan is sickening. This fan you mock at least shows the class you cannot to wish the best for our team in dealing with this potential distraction and for these (former?) players who have made such a poor life choice. This isn't about the game of football any more. At least the Florida fan is intelligent enough to recognize that. You however, seem unable to do so. Grow up or root for some other orange clad team like Syracuse.....they could use some fans , even someone as mentally inept as you. ;0)

Thanks for the well wishes gator fan!!! You represent UF with class.

Sorry to hear that 3 young men made such a bad decision.

I know there will be posters on here talking crap, but there isnt a school in the country that hasn't had some bad decisions made by student-athletes, so there shouldn't be any stone throwing.

It's not like the coaches can watch them 24/7. They have to take responsibility for themselves.

It's sad to think what they have thrown away. A free education, as well as the chance to make their life and their family's life easier down the road if they were successful.

No matter how all this turns out, I hope there have been some lessons learned on their part.

Good luck this week with Ol Miss.

GatorDeputy

Last edited:
I don't make many posts on here, but to see such a LACK of class from someone who calls themselves a UT fan is sickening. This fan you mock at least shows the class you cannot to wish the best for our team in dealing with this potential distraction and for these (former?) players who have made such a poor life choice. This isn't about the game of football any more. At least the Florida fan is intelligent enough to recognize that. You however, seem unable to do so. Grow up or root for some other orange clad team like Syracuse.....they could use some fans , even someone as mentally inept as you. ;0)

Thanks for the well wishes gator fan!!! You represent UF with class.

:clapping: Well said!

Sorry to hear that 3 young men made such a bad decision.

I know there will be posters on here talking crap, but there isnt a school in the country that hasn't had some bad decisions made by student-athletes, so there shouldn't be any stone throwing.

It's not like the coaches can watch them 27/7. They have to take responsibility for themselves.

It's sad to think what they have thrown away. A free education, as well as the chance to make their life and their family's life easier down the road if they were successful.

No matter how all this turns out, I hope there have been some lessons learned on their part.

Good luck this week with Ol Miss.

GatorDeputy

I see you are new. Welcome to VN

It's not as much showing class to a rival (and I do root for Tennessee outside our game) than hoping 3 young men get their lives together. As someone else stated, they threw away a free education, let the team down, and most importantly in my eyes let their own family down. This does happen at every school unfortunately, and it's sad how an opposing fan base can applaud things like this. Hell, of us can go out of our way and do 1 good deed a day, stuff like this wouldn't happen as much.

oh, amazing how they can get it so wrong in the age of the internet

It isn't about getting the story right for them, it's all about recruiting and keeping as many players home as they can, who cares if the truth gets in the way.

please, gimme a break. like JJ had no clue what was going on?? i have a bridge i could sell you. you people are so pathetic

I tend to agree to at least some extent, as for your pathetic remarks, all i have to say is I am sure you are well versed in pathetic.

Sending prayers to Richardson, Jackson, et al. Why someone would want to throw their life away is beyond me. Yes, they were just pellet guns, but what if the shop owner had a real gun? I hope they get their life in order, and I hope your team recovers from this.

I thought this very thing. I have a carry permit and if they had picked someone who was carrying this could have been much worse.

In all kinds of weather, we all stick together... is part of "We Are the Boys From Old Florida" and can definitely be applied here. It's good to see so many people from different fan basses rallying behind this. I know the feeling you guys have, if you remember the idiot who stole the dead girls gas card who was kicked off the team last year for us. Kiffin is a good coach, and he is doing all the right things in this situation. Yall are very lucky to have him.

Sending prayers to Richardson, Jackson, et al. Why someone would want to throw their life away is beyond me. Yes, they were just pellet guns, but what if the shop owner had a real gun? I hope they get their life in order, and I hope your team recovers from this.

If it was me they held up, they would've...

Thanks for the welcome, Big Orange.

I don't post much, but joined to keep up with what's going on at UT. I work with Quintin Hancock's mother, so I pull for you guys, except when you play the Gators. :)

Good luck this weekend

GatorDeputy

VN Store

Back