Didn't prepay parking, what's the plan

mackievol

Heading up tomorrow from Palm Coast, leaving around noon. It has been a minute since the last game I went to there. I did not buy parking tickets so those in the same boat as me, what is the plan ?

Heading up tomorrow from Palm Coast, leaving around noon. It has been a minute since the last game I went to there. I did not buy parking tickets so those in the same boat as me, what is the plan ?
Will be parking passes on jacksonville craiglist

I would suggest typing in the name of the stadium into Google maps then right below it hit the nearby button. Once you have selected nearby it should give you a drop-down menu of choices. Restaurants, hotels, etc etc. Select parking.

Also I would suggest downloading the Uber app. That way it doesn't matter how far away you park, you can just Uber right to the front door or as close as you can anyway.

Reactions: pimo1 and ohnnyvol1
Used to live in St Augustine so have attended a bunch of games at The Bank (Now TIAA or whatver the hell it's called).

Your best bet is the garages or pay lots near maxwell house & the baseball stadium. Easiest to get in and get out and normally a lot of fun tailgates going on too. You can also just go to the stadium, they'll have pay lots for $30-40 probably.

Any other vol fans going? I'm heading in just with my girl, any fun tailgate parties or what not?

Park for free at any public lot somewhat close to the stadium and either walk or Uber to the game.

Used to live in St Augustine so have attended a bunch of games at The Bank (Now TIAA or whatver the hell it's called).

Your best bet is the garages or pay lots near maxwell house & the baseball stadium. Easiest to get in and get out and normally a lot of fun tailgates going on too. You can also just go to the stadium, they'll have pay lots for $30-40 probably.

Any other vol fans going? I'm heading in just with my girl, any fun tailgate parties or what not?
Lot P i am tailgating. Hot dogs, bratwurst and drinks. Free.

VN Store

Back