Did You Guys Catch The Pathetic Danielson Comment?

I have to say...I made late run to the store and network (cbs) radio replayed Keslings calls and man Bob is sooo boring and un-exciting its embarrassing. The winning fg was on the level of "what a turn of events." I know he's been around forever but the guy has no excitement or uniqueness. Just bland. No offense. It was like he was calling a win over Northern Illinois. Sorry to all Bob fans.

Reactions: 508mikey
What's weird is Bama fans hate Gary just as much as Vol fans and feel Gary has it in for them.

Kind of like every fanbase seems to have their own segment of fans who think CBS/ESPN/Everyone is out to get them? Say it ain't so!

I don't get the Danielson hate on this board. I actually like hearing Danielson's voice because it means we are on CBS....which means we are nationally relevant again.

I also don't think he's a partisan. Neither do most people around the country, otherwise he wouldn't be at the top of the football broadcast world.

I'll gladly listen to Danielson call our games multiple times a season because that means we are a Top 20 team.

When the fans stormed the field Brad mentioned how it will cost UT some cash. Danielson replied that we’ve been saving up for the last 15 years.

Yeah I don’t see a problem with that comment, actually it’s been 1998 since the goal post havre come down. Nothing wrong with commenting on the 15-16 year drought on beating Bama.

I swear some folks here want to slam announcers for every thing that does not praise TN. Gary was very complimentary on TN last night and Bama too. Geez !

Reactions: Probably_in_Class
It just bugged me that, during the TN-FL game he was wearing a tie (yeah, yeah, I know) sporting FL colors.....

If you want to be perceived as being "neutral" you wouldn't be wearing one team or the others colors.....

He's not (neutral).... He has a fave and works that one the entire time......
So now we are criticizing his wardrobe choices? Unless he is wearing a Gator mascot hat who cares what color his tie is.

Reactions: Probably_in_Class
Yeah I don’t see a problem with that comment, actually it’s been 1998 since the goal post havre come down. Nothing wrong with commenting on the 15-16 year drought on beating Bama.

I swear some folks here want to slam announcers for every thing that does not praise TN. Gary was very complimentary on TN last night and Bama too. Geez !
Only because he had no choice. He hated to say anything positive about TN.

When the fans stormed the field Brad mentioned how it will cost UT some cash. Danielson replied that we’ve been saving up for the last 15 years.

I think that's a pretty witty comment. We have to stop taking EVERYTHING as an insult. "Pathetic," is a massive exaggeration here. Our fan base has to stop being so soft.

There were so many, you're going to have to narrow it down.

The guy is straight garbage juice.

I honestly don't quite get the Danielson hate. I don't think I've heard a single person say they like him. Alabama fans thoroughly despise him.

Reactions: SockeyeVol
What about the dip$h!t comment by nessler saying it was the first meaningful game in these parts in 3 decades

Danielson was right. We've been saving up the emotion for 15 years, too, and it all came out with that rush to the field and the goal posts. It was great.

VN Store

Back