Did You Ever Think You’d See......

Nebraska has been terrible for a while and I’m not sure it’s coming back. The recruiting landscape has changed too much since the 90s

Pretty spot on. Under Osborne Nebraska routinely landed good players out of CA & TX while cherry picking nationally (like UT). They were notorious for huge o lineman that paved the way for their ground game. It is kind of sad to see because I like it when blueblood programs out of the SEC are relevant. It just makes CFB a better product for the viewer. I am surprised UT is still able to recruit the way we do. Unfortunately, our previous/current coaches haven’t been coaching them up the way they should be.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Original Fade
Tennessee terrible
Florida State terrible
Penn State terrible
Nebraska terrible
Michigan terrible
Texas terrible

Wow.......
Texas and FSU will bounce back, too much talent being bred in both states. One of Michigan and PSU will rise from the ashes, eventually. I worry about Tennessee and Nebraska though. Both programs may be headed to obscurity.
GBO!!

Reactions: onevol74
Difference in those teams is Penn state is just having a bad season, they've been contenders since Franklin has been there, the rest have been bad awhile, with the exception when Jameis Winston was at FSU

Tennessee terrible
Florida State terrible
Penn State terrible
Nebraska terrible
Michigan terrible
Texas terrible

Wow.......
Good point though Texas is not awful like the rest are. They are merely the most under achieving team in the history of college football. With all they have going for them they have won 1 NC in the past 50 years.

Reactions: DOCTORLOOMIS

VN Store

Back