Did TN pay Pruitt?

That's not accurate in the case of a public institution and when NCAA investigations come into play, not even feasible.

What if a booster paid him to make it all go away? Does that still get reported? I’m thinking no, the only reporting is to the IRS.

Reactions: Visiting Dawg
Yes they can can cut a check and attach an NDA to it for him to sign or he doesn't get it.

An NDA cannot, as best I know, usurp public requirements to report employees of the state compensations. I do agree that an NDA can cover the private essentials of the negotiation process, and many of the details thereof. Otherwise, why have an NDA at all?

Believe me when I say a settlement is not inclusive in public record. Don’t ask me how I know. A no disclosure is still valid

If a state employee (Pruitt) and his employer (UT a state organization) fail to disclose any payments, of any kind, they're fooked.

If Pruitt keeps this up I hope IF IF IF it can be proved that any money was channeled to players and it came out of official school funds, that they find some way to criminally charge him with some kind of fraud. If there was anything to his case those fired would also be getting in a line with their hands out. Bet they do not want to have to enter a court room. Some probably just guilty of trying to follow orders. If there is no one above Pruitt in the sourcing and decision to cheat he is not in a good position. Find it hard to believe that possibility would not have leaked out by now.

VN Store

Back