Did they say hotdog?

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member

Oddly Enough - Reuters
Woman Reports Biting the Bullet in Hotdog

Fri May 7, 8:53 AM ET

Add Oddly Enough - Reuters to My Yahoo!

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - A California woman claimed she swallowed a live bullet and bit into a second round while eating a hotdog, and says she has the X-rays to prove it.

Police said on Thursday they were investigating the bizarre incident the 31-year-old woman said happened at a Costco store in Irvine, California, about 47 miles southeast of Los Angeles.

"She said she had swallowed one bullet and felt another in her mouth," Irvine police Lt. Jeff Love said. "She showed us the bullet and we took it as evidence. We had them cut up all the other hot dogs and found nothing in the buns."

A spokesman for Seattle-based Costco Wholesale Corp. COST.O> said the company had no comment on the incident, which occurred on Sunday and was still being investigated.

The woman showed local television news an X-ray of her stomach with a bullet lodged in it.

Love said the Hebrew National brand hotdogs served at Costco were prepared under Kosher laws with a high standard of cleanliness, and were X-rayed before leaving the factory.

He said it appeared "highly unlikely" that a hot dog would leave the factory with an undetected bullet in it.

Isn't it amazing what how one comment can make such an impression on people?

la, at least yours was bullet free....I hope. :D

Yes, Im on a diet!! :rolleyes: It was my bday and my mom and dad grilled and made me a cake. I had to just eat a little of everything!! :lol:

Now I understand....you had to save room for cake. Gotcha! :thumbsup:

Originally posted by vol_freak@May 7, 2004 12:46 PM
Oddly Enough - Reuters
Woman Reports Biting the Bullet in Hotdog

Fri May 7, 8:53 AM ET

Add Oddly Enough - Reuters to My Yahoo!

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - A California woman claimed she swallowed a live bullet and bit into a second round while eating a hotdog, and says she has the X-rays to prove it.

Police said on Thursday they were investigating the bizarre incident the 31-year-old woman said happened at a Costco store in Irvine, California, about 47 miles southeast of Los Angeles.

"She said she had swallowed one bullet and felt another in her mouth," Irvine police Lt. Jeff Love said. "She showed us the bullet and we took it as evidence. We had them cut up all the other hot dogs and found nothing in the buns."

A spokesman for Seattle-based Costco Wholesale Corp. COST.O> said the company had no comment on the incident, which occurred on Sunday and was still being investigated.

The woman showed local television news an X-ray of her stomach with a bullet lodged in it.

Love said the Hebrew National brand hotdogs served at Costco were prepared under Kosher laws with a high standard of cleanliness, and were X-rayed before leaving the factory.

He said it appeared "highly unlikely" that a hot dog would leave the factory with an undetected bullet in it.

Should it surprise anyone that HEBREW NATIONAL hot dogs contain bullets? :machinegun: Moishe when I said pepper the hot dogs I didn't mean...Ah never mind!

VN Store

Back