Did Tee Really start this ?

That’s what I’m saying he knows what works, he deserves a chance and I think he knows it and I think everyone in the program knows it, he was passed over when we hired Butch, then Pruitt, it’s Tee time IMO, I don’t care if it fails I’d love to see him lead this program.
If Tee Martin had not played at Tennessee would he be under consideration for the HC position here? I mean he hasn’t been under consideration for any jobs other than South Alabama and UNLV. He has no business being the HC at UT until he proves that he can be a successful HC somewhere else.

If Tee stopped showing up to staff meetings then he should have been let go. As far as head coach options. Tee doesn’t have the experience to be considered for that job. He needs to go get his experience at a lower level and prove himself as a HC. Hopefully none of this other than Pruitt being fired has any truth to it

Yeah - that isn't going to happen and it also better not happen. Right behind Fulmer naming himself as coach - can't think of a less qualified candidate. I like him personally but was a terrible OC and no head coaching experience.

You think Tee would turn down the job if all hell broke loose and no coach would come here because we kneecapped our current coach?

Finebaum said an internal investigation can be easily locked down for months without anyone knowing unless someone on the inside leaks it.

Reactions: Sammy Joe
I have Tee’s back if this is true. Pruitt seems like a flighty, wishy washy, insecure child. I bet he’s hard to work with let alone for.

I have Tee’s back if this is true. Pruitt seems like a flighty, wishy washy, insecure child. I met he’s hard to work with let alone for.
Probably so. Still, you don't stick a knife in his back to steal his job. Hopefully, Tee didn't resort to this level.

Agreed but what if it needed to be done to surefire ensure we get Pruitt out?

Looks like it is just gonna get swept under a rug. Probably just result in a bowl ban at worst and maybe a few loss scholarships.
Where the program is at right now, just a not a real big deal.

Reactions: Volanta
So whats up with all the race baiting your doing with black head coach crap. What possible differences does it make in a football coach or would you just be able to sleep better at night if UT hired a black coach. Are all your cloths black? When your shopping in the grocery store do you only buy black cans? Does the cover of the book have to be black before you will buy it?
Tennessee could have hired a quality, black coach in 2017 but went with cornbread.

Last edited:
I just think basic human decency should require us to not take shots at someone‘s intelligence, especially based on the Wonderlic. Football IQ? That’s a different animal altogether, but someone’s IQ score? It’s a little below the belt imo
Just to be clear, things like Cornbread, Beldar, 'ite, and such...... are okay?

Not getting into the Tee remarks, but it seems there's LOTS of IQ questioning that goes on concerning CJP.

Pulling a "human decency" card at this point seems a little suspect.

Finebaum said an internal investigation can be easily locked down for months without anyone knowing unless someone on the inside leaks it.
Floridas recent infractions a good example. They started in 2019, only announced this week.

Tee isn't ready to be a head coach i don't think. If Tee is really the one who leaked this I think it's very dirty and honestly I wouldn't want to be a coach on his staff if he is offered the head coaching job.

VN Store

Back