Did NOBODY on the Staff Or Field Think SC may Fake the Punt?

"Freshman mistakes" Oh Wait.... That TD was a huge embarrassment on National TV; I don't care how it was "Explained".

You have players on almost every single play that miss assignments. Most do not blow up plays or result in scores for the opponent. The other team is trying. Just like ours, to force blown assignments. That's football.

"Freshman mistakes" Oh Wait.... That TD was a huge embarrassment on National TV; I don't care how it was "Explained".
You’ve been on this board for years according to your join date. Why you still so mad bro? It’s our best start in years and you are cherry picking things to complain about.

Burrell just stopped running, that’s all that happened, he never saw the ball till it was in the air and he thought it had been kicked not thrown.

That was the Worst Example of Lullaby Land (Actually Best) I've ever seen. SC was down 31 and across Midfield; Nothing to lose. And We Blow it. Sure, Great Win, but sometimes that crap will get you beat, as it was UT totally gave SC the Momentum.
Hahahaha imagine complaining about this in a blowout win

DuY9xg9VAAIQccb.jpg

FA-WnNGUYAQ8yj-.jpg

I called it before it happened. Anybody that knows the Beamer name should be ready for this and thought they wound on_side a kick as well.

So did I. Thank you for being Real. I see no reason to apologize for wanting my team to play Smarter than That.

There is no IF involved. You can watch the play and see exactly what happened. Burrell played the sticks instead of the man.

But yeah. Total national embarrassment. Instead of getting embarrassed in 25 point wins I wish we could have Pruitt back with his three score losses to most SEC opponents, along with the dignity that comes from that.

Wow you guys get your feathers ruffled at someone calling out an embarrassing fake punt for a TD; Which in a Competitive game, (Hell SC kept the momentum the rest of the game too) will get you beat? Josh, I'm really sorry.

FIRE EVERYONE

That's it; we won big! Rah Rah ! What pissed me off is I KNEW SC was going to run that fake, so Why didn't anyone else? And in case nobody noticed; Tenn was flat as hell following that cheap TD. Punt punt punt. That was the pisser Nobody seems to understand.

I thought they would fake it but not thro a 40 yard pass. Most punters are not capable of doing that. Beamer gets paid too. I even saw Beldar call a successful onside kick against Indiana. No one is perfect.

Onside kick was a no choice situation. Remember? Not even comparable.

That was the Worst Example of Lullaby Land (Actually Best) I've ever seen. SC was down 31 and across Midfield; Nothing to lose. And We Blow it. Sure, Great Win, but sometimes that crap will get you beat, as it was UT totally gave SC the Momentum.
We won. At least we might learn from that mistake.

Reactions: FïreBall

VN Store

Back