Did Nick Saban just step in it?

Can someone remind me what Nick Saban has to do with West Virginia and why would anyone give a rats ass who he endorses in a state not filled with billy bubbas? Maybe he should talk to Shelby or Tubberville and see where that gets him.
Supposedly King Satan and the Manchin family's homesteads in rural WV were about 4 miles apart which put the two as childhood chums. Also one or the other is one or the others God parent to said one or the others child and/or children. So I guess they must consider themselves a little "creek kin" i guess. Personally I prefer he stay away from politics but that is just one BIG ORANGE HILLBILLY's take on the situation. So now I'll hang up and listen to the rest of the show !!!!!

Reactions: dovervolz and AM64
Then we need to change the Constitution.

Actually the Constitution was already amended.

In 1789, the voting rights were completely set by the states and most required you to own property to vote and be over 21 and pay taxes.

Richardson Vs Ramirez also stated felons could be banned from voting if the state so chose.

So while allowing them to vote could be deemed constitutional not allowing them to vote is already found constitutional.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Saban lives in Alabama, last I heard. He ought to write to his Senators in Alabama.

As far as I can tell from the Wikipedia article, Saban has been gone from West Virginia for more than fifty years.

It is very presumptuous of Saban to think that he has any connection whatsoever with West Virginia.

Same for West.

Supposedly King Satan and the Manchin family's homesteads in rural WV were about 4 miles apart which put the two as childhood chums. Also one or the other is one or the others God parent to said one or the others child and/or children. So I guess they must consider themselves a little "creek kin" i guess. Personally I prefer he stay away from politics but that is just one BIG ORANGE HILLBILLY's take on the situation. So now I'll hang up and listen to the rest of the show !!!!!

Ok that makes a bit more sense, not just that he happens to have grown up in W Va

Saban lives in Alabama, last I heard. He ought to write to his Senators in Alabama.

As far as I can tell from the Wikipedia article, Saban has been gone from West Virginia for more than fifty years.

It is very presumptuous of Saban to think that he has any connection whatsoever with West Virginia.

Same for West.

Sounds like a political stunt so he can go into homes and proclaim “I’m fighting systemic oppression. I’m good, good!”

Reactions: hog88 and AM64
Can someone remind me what Nick Saban has to do with West Virginia and why would anyone give a rats ass who he endorses in a state not filled with billy bubbas? Maybe he should talk to Shelby or Tubberville and see where that gets him.
So West Virginia's NOT filled with hillbilly Bubbas?

Could have fooled me!

Reactions: UT_Dutchman
Fortunately, there is nothing extreme in the Freedom to Vote Act unless you don't believe in a representative democracy.
The only thing extreme would be opposing it.

You mean same day registration doesn’t offer massive potential for fraud? Why should states have to ask permission from the DOJ to change their voting laws that already conform to federal laws on the books? What’s wrong with monitoring drop boxes? Should taxpayers dollars be used to fund political campaigns?

You mean same day registration doesn’t offer massive potential for fraud? Why should states have to ask permission from the DOJ to change their voting laws that already conform to federal laws on the books? What’s wrong with monitoring drop boxes? Should taxpayers dollars be used to fund political campaigns?

Not to dems - who needs to check any background unless perhaps they think you are a subversive republican trying to slip by them.

Reactions: davethevol
GHf-OULK.jpgI'm sharing this from another board. I really hope this thing sticks. Opposing fans could use this situation to taunt him before and during games, and college gameday signs. Make his tiny head explode.

@TN Ribs , where'd you go? I thought you were telling us how republicans are trying to stop voters. Let's hear. I was told the Georgia bill is the new Jim Crow by a trustworthy source (our president, Joe Biden). Can you explain who it prevents from voting and how?
He's never going to tell you. You know why? Because he has no proof that it prevents anyone from voting. I have also asked dozens of democrats to show me the page numbers in the bill where it shows people are prevented from voting. Guess how many have answered the question? Zero.

ESPN and CBS would try to get those signs banned from the stadiums.
Absolutely they would. There is a tutorial on another board that gives instruction on how to smuggle game day signs in past security. When you flash them to the camera you get kicked out, but the world already seen the message.
ETA: The tutorial was for College Gameday. I imagine it would be easier to get them into the stadium.

Reactions: AM64
@TN Ribs , where'd you go? I thought you were telling us how republicans are trying to stop voters. Let's hear. I was told the Georgia bill is the new Jim Crow by a trustworthy source (our president, Joe Biden). Can you explain who it prevents from voting and how?
Is this question serious? I can think of tens of thousands, my dead uncle (from Tennessee) all the grandmas with dementia in nursing homes, all the Antifa supporters from the west coast who moved their tiny homes (vans) to GA (or at least they said on the voter registration that was mailed in)

Same for West.
Looks like Saban and West are both the typical rich, white democrats who live in an alternate reality.

Reactions: AM64
View attachment 429654I'm sharing this from another board. I really hope this thing sticks. Opposing fans could use this situation to taunt him before and during games, and college gameday signs. Make his tiny head explode.

Is it just me, or does it look like Saban is wearing a flack jacket when he's on the sidelines?

Reactions: dovervolz

VN Store

Back