Did I hear that right

I find it odd that the stands can be packed with people who may or may not been vaccinated but players (most of whom are over the age of 18) are spread out over the field of play and have to answer to the NCAA's protocol

Reactions: CABVOL and wmcovol
This thread....

If you really want to jump down a rabbit hole google Ivermectin...

Why Is the Intellectual Dark Web Suddenly Hyping Ivermectin?

For the record I took the vaccine, work around covid patients daily and as of today am still covid free... That still doesnt mean that shenanigans arent going on between the drug companies, the government and God knows who else.

Reactions: CABVOL and Jxn Vol
To answer your question: the vaccines greatly reduce transmission. To the extent that it helps herd immunity and protects at-risk folks, I'm good with it.

But, to your point: young kids seem all but immune to serious symptoms and rarely transmit. Both of my kids are under 12 and they won't be getting vaccinated if and when it becomes available to them. There's no point. It's not that I'm worried about complications, but why vaccinate against something they're extremely unlikely to get or pass on?

I think that is a reasonable position but pay attention to whether the newer Covid variants increase the risk of mult system inflammatory syndrome in kids. It has been very rare,fortunately, so far, but everyone needs to watch carefully what happens as the new variants take hold.

This thread....

If you really want to jump down a rabbit hole google Ivermectin...

Why Is the Intellectual Dark Web Suddenly Hyping Ivermectin?

For the record I took the vaccine, work around covid patients daily and as of today am still covid free... That still doesnt mean that shenanigans arent going on between the drug companies, the government and God knows who else.

Vitamin D cures practically everything. Why pick on Ivermectin? I guess I could deworm myself.

I've never seen any actual evidence that corroborates that claim, so there is nothing for me to trust.

I'm cofident that certain cases of terminal disease have counted as Covid deaths; health officials have admitted as much. It's often difficult to determine the extent to which a comorbidity impacted the result. For instance, my grandfather had advanced Alzheimer's. It was going to kill him, but the prognosis gave him another 2 or 3 years. Covid got into his care facility and he was the 5th of 11 total deaths. He had a terminal disease for which there is no cure, but he was still alive before he caught Covid, so how should his death be classified?

But, to the extent that the numbers are inflated by comorbid cases, we also know that some states undercounted their cases. Andrew Cuomo had a book to sell and didn't want anyone to know how many old people he'd murdered, so his team fudged the numbers.
Man who died in motorcycle crash counted as COVID-19 death in Florida: Report

EUA is not FDA approval. Misinformation? Yeah, I'm the one spreading it. Just eat your bread and watch the circus. We all know the government would NEVER do anything to harm its own citizens for experimentation. I am 100% positive the good folks of Tuskegee would agree.
It takes years if data for FDA approval bud.. what should we do in a public health emergency but approve drugs and vaccines that have scientific evidence for efficacy and safety? The vaccines are safe and effective. Plenty of peer reviewed randomized control trials have demonstrated this (ie not just government entities). Tuskegee? Wow, terrible history, but laws and systems have drastically changed … if that is your argument then you are scraping the bottom of the barrel. Hate to say this, but you are part of the problem.

It takes years if data for FDA approval bud.. what should we do in a public health emergency but approve drugs and vaccines that have scientific evidence for efficacy and safety? The vaccines are safe and effective. Plenty of peer reviewed randomized control trials have demonstrated this (ie not just government entities). Tuskegee? Wow, terrible history, but laws and systems have drastically changed … if that is your argument then you are scraping the bottom of the barrel. Hate to say this, but you are part of the problem.
Yeah those laws and systems that were changed since Tuskegee are the ones being ignored now.

VN Store

Back