Did he change the play?

If y'all are right. And that is a big IF. However, if he did not run the play the coach had told him to then yes I agree to. It was costly and selfish enough that he should be removed from the roster. Surely he did not do that though. Surely not.

I don’t think Pruitt would have reacted that way if the QB sneak was the play. Not JGs fault he got stuffed.

BN7G6FHQWM7AFJNMM65WHRPFLA.jpg
I will play. How about 7 points for starters.

You're crazy if you can't understand the problem with that. If we punch it in, we're down 1 score in the 4th qtr of a game were supposed to get blown out in.

So what? We still lose either way. Stop acting like that play changes everything. I guess the moral victory would have been closer.

We were in this game much, much more than AMYONE expected. But yeah let’s pick a play and pretend like it was THE game changer.

So what? We still lose either way. Stop acting like that play changes everything. I guess the moral victory would have been closer.

We were in this game much, much more than AMYONE expected. But yeah let’s pick a play and pretend like it was THE game changer.
Why even play the game then? We could've just asked you what was going to happen before kickoff and then gone to eat wings.

You are being unreasonable on this topic. That play killed any remaining chance. If we punch that in we still have a huge chance. They had no juice in their offence without Tua. Zero.

VN Store

Back