Did Grant get released from Celtics or just not getting to play?

And had a rookie moment missing two huge free throws inside of 35seconds but Tatum got the offensive board to nail grant out

I was praying for Grant to make those, but damn what a tough way to come into the game. Hadn’t played all game and he comes in the final 4 minutes and has two free throws in a Game 7 in the closing seconds.

He made up for it though. Some stellar defense when it mattered most to stuff Van Vleet and end it. Defense wins championships.

I'm so pissed I have not been able to stay awake all the way through a single late game this postseason. Didn't see a second of the 2nd half.

I'm so pissed I have not been able to stay awake all the way through a single late game this postseason. Didn't see a second of the 2nd half.
Yeah, I fell asleep in recliner and my wife came and told me to go to bed in early 4th quarter. I missed Grant’s big play

I thought small ball center to close out games is his best position, just like Draymond Green. He'll still play PF most of the time, but last night showed how effective he can be.

Grant will make it in the league, it just may take a year or two for him to truly acclimate. Coaches trust him to play smart, not screw things up in the rotation, and be the ultimate teammate. There's a reason why he usually has a positive +/-, whch says a lot coming off the bench. He understands his role and knows the best way to serve his his team. He will likely never be a superstar, but someone who will play good defense and can bring 8-12 points off the bench. But who knows, he is steadily improving his 3 point stroke.

Yes, he may have missed those two free throws, but he made a critical play to foul out Kyle Lowry and helped secure the win by blocking VanVleet's game-tying shot. I wish nothing but the best for him

Reactions: Lankykong

VN Store

Back