Did anyone see the Philip Fulmer show?

LadyinOrange

Trophy Mod
Staff member
It comes on again tomorrow night at 6:00 here. I just wondered what HIS reaction was to Vandy threatening us like that.

We have a very young team, we have had a lot of injuries, I am proud of the way our guys have fought this year, Vanderbilt is a good football team.

Sound about right?

I figured that is what he would say. I wonder what he REALLY thinks off-camera? I doubt he expected Vanderbilt to score 30+ points against us, even with Rick Clausen at quarterback.

fyi, I didn't see the show but that's my guess.

Well, this is what I heard the JP announcers say yesterday.

They said in their meeting with Chavis on Friday, Chavis said he was going to hold some of his injured players out to heal them up a little more. Since hes doing that, there are some things he couldnt do, that he had been doing in previous games. So, he just played a bread and butter defense yesterday.

GOOD! Id rather all of our defensive players be healthy going into Atlanta. We're gonna need them.

I doubt he expected Vanderbilt to score 30+ points against us, even with Rick Clausen at quarterback.

Heck, we may have held VU to fewer points if Rick Clausen played defense.

Attachments

• offense_5462_lg.jpg
    offense_5462_lg.jpg
    203.3 KB · Views: 3
It seemed as though our boy Phil did some major yelling in that Vandy game. He could hardly talk!

VN Store

Back