Did anybody see this coming?

PlanetVolunteer

I cant understand how we are at this point right now.

I blamed a lot on JG and rightfully so, but I now have no faith and we are a doormat.

Pathetic pathetic pathetic.

I have never seen a team win 8 straight like we did and pull together all that great recruiting and fall completely apart.

Unfathomable collapse.

We really dont deserve this. Pruitt and company should be absolutely ashamed of themselves. Fulmer. All of them.

If you can't find a way to win at a school like Tennessee you should never be around a football again in your life.

We have let our program get ruined by a bunch of losers.

Way to continue to disgrace Tennessee orange and the entire state of Tennessee.

Way to take a dump all over the memory of Robert Neyland.

I cant understand how we are at this point right now.

I blamed a lot on JG and rightfully so, but I now have no faith and we are a doormat.

Pathetic pathetic pathetic.

I have never seen a team win 8 straight like we did and pull together all that great recruiting and fall completely apart.

Unfathomable collapse.

We really dont deserve this. Pruitt and company should be absolutely ashamed of themselves. Fulmer. All of them.

If you can't find a way to win at a school like Tennessee you should never be around a football again in your life.

We have let our program get ruined by a bunch of losers.

Way to continue to disgrace Tennessee orange and the entire state of Tennessee.

Way to take a dump all over the memory of Robert Neyland.
The 6 game streak was a fluke to end last season, we played some really bad football teams at the end of the year

Reactions: NEO
There have been some concerning signs (massive turnover of staff, hanging on to Friend) but I thought we'd squeeze out 5 wins this year

Reactions: 99grad
Coach has lost the team
Not sure he even had a team
Not sure they can develop players
Not sure they can do anything but the predictable

Reactions: Shocker0
I am surprised that this season is going this bad. It feels like the players do not have confidence in Pruitt and that’s bad.

I became concerned when I saw how soft Wanya Morris and Q Crouch come across on social media. When I heard Bailey wasn’t getting preseason reps, I knew Pruitt was blowing it

The 6 game streak was a fluke to end last season, we played some really bad football teams at the end of the year
Yeah we beat mediocre teams, but it was an obvious trajectory upward culminating with a very solid ass kicking of Missouri. I still blame a whole lot on JG, but its equally inexcusable to not have any back ups ready at all and Maurer has actually regressed! Dude looked like he hasn't practiced in a year, but the play calling didn't help at all so I dont know how much I'm blaming him for it.

Still believe if Pruitt had a QB we would be fine, but with the current staff as a whole there's no way they'd be able to get out of their own way to win a national title with all the talent in the world.

Players stopped believing in themselves after they got mopped the floor by Georgia, Alabama and Kentucky. All demoralizing losses in themselves. Pruitt may have been able to curb the tide had he pulled JG way earlier, but he stuck with him and paid dearly for it. Now we have multiple big time losses on our hands and it is hard to recover from that.

VN Store

Back