Did anybody else notice

Adding my two cents here. Uros is a passionate person. He has fought his way every step of the way, including getting cleared to play when he got here.

Yes, he has to be reigned in, but you watch this kid supporting all things athletic at UT and you cannot deny his passion. And I personally LOVE IT!

He was one section over from us at the football game against bama. Just wandering through the stadium having fun with all the fans. He asked for a fur coat to wear to his girlfriend's softball game and found one, and he showed up and showed out that day.

And I love it. I love everything about the guy.

This!!!!! Love the Uros

Nothing egregious about it. The foul was committed before the shot and bama guard tried to get a 'and 1' out of it. Uros was trying to block it.

Reactions: feathersax
During the game Plav fouled one of the bama guards. He falls down under the basket and Plav extends a hand to help him up. Then the bama player slaps his hand away and two other bama players run in and engage Plav yanking him away from the point guard that is still sitting on his a$$. It almost looked like they were going to jump Plav right in the game. I don't know what the bama coach is teaching these guys but this will not end well if they keep it up.
You can’t polish a turd…

Then the discussion between Plav and the Bama players right afterwards looked epic. Thankfully the refs don’t speak Serbian and Uros wasn’t T’d up.

The slap should have been a technical. Pretty egregious. Refs didn’t want to escalate however and kept the game under control.

When will this modern-day Lurch grow up? It would be nice to actually have an athletic center…a powerful rebounder and shot-blocker. Who keeps his mouth shut. Looks like he wants to be the Kamal Hadden of our basketball team.

When will this modern-day Lurch grow up? It would be nice to actually have an athletic center…a powerful rebounder and shot-blocker. Who keeps his mouth shut. Looks like he wants to be the Kamal Hadden of our basketball team.

Talking smack and getting under opponents’ skin is part of his role. The keyto it is that he doesn’t let them get under his. I think that he was successful with his act yesterday. No Ts. No dumb triggered fouls.

I like Plavs game , he’s like a Serbian Doug Roth…. minus the goggles but with an extra eye .

Reactions: feathersax
You just described Jonas Aidoo. The post on our team that was basically the best player on the court when UT took down bama.

Plavsic fouled him hard well after the whistle. His “olive branch”, if you will, was merely an attempt to deflect the fact he smacked the Bama player across the face after the whistle. He even looked at the official before reaching for the Bama player as if to say, “Oops, my bad. I’m helping him up now.”

Just more Uros being Uros. The Bama players knew what happened.
Gotta be honest. While he's a liability many a night, he does bring an edge that our team could use a bit more of. Hope it rubs off...in a good way...on some of the guys who are returning next year.

Reactions: cncchris33
Talking to a Ky fan about Saturday's game. First thing he mentioned was Uros. aka the Goon.

Plavsic has come a very long way as a player since his transfer into UT. He has grown stronger, worked on his skill set and fitness and, overall, I think he is maximizing his abilities. I'd much rather he be here than not and, with the exception of him sometimes going over the top with his on court demeanor, I think he is a very good asset for this team. His play against Alabama was excellent.

What about early in the game, when UP congratulated the Alabama player for making a 3 with UP in his face?

UP is just an excitable guy. I like it, but at the same I don't want it to get out of control.

it is unusual to see an opponent low five an opposing player running back down the court after a good play, but I did see it happen! Good that you pointed that out! You are the only one who did. It impressed me when I saw it happen!

During the game Plav fouled one of the bama guards. He falls down under the basket and Plav extends a hand to help him up. Then the bama player slaps his hand away and two other bama players run in and engage Plav yanking him away from the point guard that is still sitting on his a$$. It almost looked like they were going to jump Plav right in the game. I don't know what the bama coach is teaching these guys but this will not end well if they keep it up.
He's our Enforcer and everyone in the SEC and the NCAA knows it. Those Bama's were protecting their guy. It's a non issue. Move on!

VN Store

Back