Did Any Of The

Nah i heard satan i mean saban was handing out free suv's with every new commitment. They're all heading to bama.:)

Only ones that didn't show up, as far as I've heard, were Curtis and Mobley. Everyone else must have made the trip.

Haven't heard anything about how it went for any of them, but there is a story up on VolQuest about Aaron Douglas' trip.

There is an artilcle on rivals that talks about Curtis rescheduling the visit??
Any help please.. it will say if he's going to re visit us at all!

the article says curtis wants to reschedule his trip to knoxville so his dad could go but it might be hard to fit it in. He has visits lined up each weekend all the way to signing day. He might try to visit during the week sometime

you have posted the same thing on 3 threads....:crazy:

my bad, 3 threads asking the same thing. Just trying to share the info bro. Did my post pertain to the thread I posted it in? Thought so. Don't blame me if 3 threads are started about the same subjects.

Since the MJ incident.. how do you feel about Owens recruitment.. i doubt his family will want him to be part of the UT family now.

he told McGee that it was a great visit though.. i hope that has some positive input...
But I wonder what his parents are telling him now about liking the UT trip??

VN Store

Back