Did any body see the OL miss player with the fire extinguisher?

ptcarter

Boomshanka! (Google that)
Never seen that. For no apparent reason and long before the game was over, an ole miss player In their bench area grabbed a fire extinguisher and empty by blowing the contents in the air. He looked happy.

Yeah I saw that. I was hoping that little premature celebration would end up biting them in the end but it didn't happen. Wth is a player playing around with a **** fire extinguisher in the middle of a game on the sideline like that for?

Yeah I saw that. I was hoping that little premature celebration would end up biting them in the end but it didn't happen. Wth is a player playing around with a **** fire extinguisher in the middle of a game on the sideline like that for?
My thoughts exactly. And I’ll bet it wasn’t a part of the Ole Miss travel equipment. UT most likely will foot the bill for the refill. Is it healthy breathing that? If not, he surely crop dusted his team. A mesothelioma lawyer could have fun with that footage.

My thoughts exactly. And I’ll bet it wasn’t a part of the Ole Miss travel equipment. UT most likely will foot the bill for the refill. Is it healthy breathing that? If not, he surely crop dusted his team. A mesothelioma lawyer could have fun with that footage.
Meh, it looked like it was a Co2 extinguisher. No problem outdoors. Did he look stupid? Yes.

VN Store

Back