Destiny Salary in the Transfer portal

Wow .... thought she would make a move up in our rotation! I guess Rennia leaving may take her mentor away ? She is liable to head to Arkansas? Time will tell ?

Would Kellie let her come back ? 🤔

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
Too bad. I thought she would make a jump next season. Wonder if more will follow? We should definitely see some additions from the portal as well now.

This opens door for other options?
Transfer portal ?
Miles will get a better look !
Wynn could move right in ?

Do you think Salary didn’t want all that competition? Maybe she just wasn’t happy here ? 🤷‍♂️

Transfer portal ?

Do you think Salary didn’t want all that competition? Maybe she just wasn’t happy here ? 🤷‍♂️
I read on the FB group that her brother passed away. It sounds like it might not have anything to do with the program.

Transfer portal ?

If i am not mistaken her brother passed at some point of the season, that could've played a role in her leaving. She mentioned on a live with Candace and Rennia that she almost left at some point this season because it was rough for her dealing with that.

I had heard through the grapevine that Salary was on her way out as soon as they exited the tournament. Personally I'm not too upset. This opens the door for a possible game changing transfer with experience that could help immediately. Don't get me wrong, I like Salary, but I think we can definitely upgrade that position with a transfer. This could be a blessing in disguise.

Transfer portal ?

Now if those are the options we could fall behind GA and KY ? not saying we will but it could happen if Kellie decide to go with the two freshmen. I`m thinking they are getting a good player in the portal, C Hall ?

I read on the FB group that her brother passed away. It sounds like it might not have anything to do with the program.

Yeah I’m betting she goes back closer to home. Memphis or Arkansas State. I do think the level of competition in the SEC was a little high for her maybe. She struggled in conference play. I imagine she’ll be going to a non P5 school. With everyone who is in the portal already the P5 schools have a lot to choose from. She would be down the list quite a way.

Yeah I’m betting she goes back closer to home. Memphis or Arkansas State. I do think the level of competition in the SEC was a little high for her maybe. She struggled in conference play. I imagine she’ll be going to a non P5 school. With everyone who is in the portal already the P5 schools have a lot to choose from. She would be down the list quite a way.

You don't think Arkansas would be an option? She wouldn't start, but she could add some nice bench depth.

She was way over-evaluated both by recruiting rankings and our staff. Not an SEC player

You don't think Arkansas would be an option? She wouldn't start, but she could add some nice bench depth.

She’s doesn’t have enough offense for Neighbors. Don’t think he would be interested. Marquesha Davis is a similar type player and is more of an offensive threat than Salary.

Reactions: Amb3096
She’s doesn’t have enough offense for Neighbors. Don’t think he would be interested. Marquesha Davis is a similar type player and is more of an offensive threat than Salary.
I give the benefit of a doubt for players that are ranked around where she was for their freshman year. You figure they will need some time to adjust to the college game, and then by their sophomore year you see what they are really capable of. Destiny showed some good things on defense and wasn't afraid to let it fly from deep. Maybe as her confidence grows, it's reflected in her offensive production. I don't think that there's a ton of guard talent on Arkansas bench besides Eaton, so maybe she's worth a look for Neighbors as the local kid.

I had heard through the grapevine that Salary was on her way out as soon as they exited the tournament. Personally I'm not too upset. This opens the door for a possible game changing transfer with experience that could help immediately. Don't get me wrong, I like Salary, but I think we can definitely upgrade that position with a transfer. This could be a blessing in disguise.
Her mins had started to decrease...maybe she saw the writing on the wall with Kaiya coming in next year...This is probably and win/win for both sides...I'll miss Destiny's bright smile...She seemed so happy to be on the team...Good luck to her future...Go LVFL 🧡🏀

VN Store

Back