Destiny Salary commits!

I hope she gets taller from now until she hits the Summitt. Hope she gets to 6'1" or 6'2".
She knows how to use the board on her shots which in an improvement over most girls I have seen recently. Maybe she can show some of her new team mates how that is done and we will starting hitting more than 50% of our layups. That has been a huge problem for our Lady Vols for a number of years.

#59 Overall Player in 2020 per ESPN
#92 by ProspectsNation

Kentucky and Missouri were among those in final 5 so seems like a very solid pickup for CKH in her first year.

Seems to really want to be a lady vol which is something to value as well.
Western Kentucky, not Kentucky, along with Rutgers, TCU, and Missouri.

Regardless, this was a very good late pickup from a consensus top-100 player who wanted to be a Lady Vol. She has the size, length, and athleticism to be really special and some terrific skill to go with it.

We’ll get to see how she does soon against some other Arkansas HS players.

I hope she gets taller from now until she hits the Summitt. Hope she gets to 6'1" or 6'2".

With girls, they are generally at full height by their senior year. But, she has a reputation of being a good jumper and she seems lanky, so may easily play like a 6-2 guard via wing span and jumping.

This signing looks like a carry over from Missouri and Destiny was probably the best recruit KJH had going.

She looks like the kind of player who can jump and be a contributor as freshman with her athleticism and will hopefully prove to be under rated.

Western Kentucky, not Kentucky, along with Rutgers, TCU, and Missouri.

Regardless, this was a very good late pickup from a consensus top-100 player who wanted to be a Lady Vol. She has the size, length, and athleticism to be really special and some terrific skill to go with it.

We’ll get to see how she does soon against some other Arkansas HS players.
Rated # 2 in Arkansas behind Alauna Eaton and above Sasha Goforth6349C38F-10BC-4F76-8216-9C6A403C09F7.jpeg

But ESPN has Goforth ranked ahead of both of them! How is that possible?
Every major service pretty much ranks them Goforth, Eaton, Salary. In-state ones can be inaccurate because it’s more or less just about HS stats.

#59 Overall Player in 2020 per ESPN
#92 by ProspectsNation

Kentucky and Missouri were among those in final 5 so seems like a very solid pickup for CKH in her first year.

Seems to really want to be a lady vol which is something to value as well.
yes, the LVs have always had role players who contributed and were happy to be LVs ---- I expect the coaches will be looking closely at the JC players and grad-transfers to snatch one or two more contributors ;)

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
Can someone please tell me who this young lady is? Was she highly recruited by other schools?
The 6-foot Salary is rated as the No. 59 overall player and No. 17 guard in the nation in the espnW HoopGurlz Rankings. She chose Tennessee over a top five of Western Kentucky, Missouri, TCU and Rutgers.

"Destiny is an athletic and high-energy guard," Lady Vols coach Kellie Harper said in a school release. "She is aggressive getting to the basket and defending the ball. Destiny has a magnetic personality that will be great for our team and Tennessee fans."
She's 6'0" and got her offer Tuesday

Reactions: Volfaninfl2

VN Store

Back