Destiny 2 (PS4 PS4 Pro Xbone PC)

Also data mined a graphic of "Cross Save", which many are speculating as a cross save feature (not cross play)

Shadowkeep releases September 17th. Don't have to own the base game nor do you have to own forsaken. Will have annual pass with it as well so this is a big expansion like Taken King and Forsaken.

Will be interesting to see how much Destiny blows up when the FTP goes live in September. I think its going to bring a ton of casual gamers to it and has the potential to completely change the way these looter/shooter games exist. Pretty exciting times ahead for Destiny.

Anyone else enjoying Season of Opulence? The Menegarie or however its spelled is a lot of fun, kinduv like a mini raid. I went back and finished the Zero Hour Quest for the Outbreak Perfected and honestly I think its the best gun in the game.

Reactions: VOLnMiami
I am enjoying it so far...It has brought out a lot of my clan members who had stopped playing the game and now with the reveal of shadowkeep it has them all excited again...Does me too, I hear they are going to bring back some of the old D1 raids on a weekly basis...Should be a lot of fun...Be nice to take on Atheon again with a chance to get the Fate Bringer or some of the other awesome weapons it used to have.

I am enjoying it so far...It has brought out a lot of my clan members who had stopped playing the game and now with the reveal of shadowkeep it has them all excited again...Does me too, I hear they are going to bring back some of the old D1 raids on a weekly basis...Should be a lot of fun...Be nice to take on Atheon again with a chance to get the Fate Bringer or some of the other awesome weapons it used to have.
Yeah there is a feeling of nostalgia mixed with excitement for new changes. Hoping to see many of our clan back into the game but still haven't seen many of them. I think we have something like 45 or 50 and have only seen about 5 of them lol.

Reactions: VOLnMiami
Yeah there is a feeling of nostalgia mixed with excitement for new changes. Hoping to see many of our clan back into the game but still haven't seen many of them. I think we have something like 45 or 50 and have only seen about 5 of them lol.
Yeah I know we had the same problem...What is really stupid is a lot of our clan went to another clan just to play with the same people that were in the clan to begin with lmao...You can't make this stuff up!....You can't fix stupid.

Wife and I got back in it this past weekend. Looking forward to the fall release. We've put a lot of hours in to D1 and D2 and it kind of feels like they're heading back on the right direction.

Moving forward, players will continue to earn items like new weapons, armor and mods simply by playing Destiny 2. However, players will need to turn to Destiny 2's in-game Eververse store (where players purchase Destiny 2's Silver currency, which they can then trade for gear) to kit out their characters with custom emotes, shaders and other in-game cosmetics. Notably, Bungie plans to make ships, Sparrows and ornament skins, which account for some of Destiny 2's most sought after cosmetics, exclusive to the Eververse store.

Fall 'Destiny 2' update makes it easier to spend money in-game

VN Store

Back