Desperate to chase his lost relevance

surely…whenever I want a historically accurate portrayal of the founding, the FIRST place I check is a woke PC musical is which all the founding fathers are rapping minorities 😉

True, but Jefferson (President) absolutely despised Burr (his VP). Hamilton along with other Jefferson cronies blasted Burr in his attempt to run for NY Gov. Hence, the duel.

Septic asked for am example of Pres-VP hating each other and I provided it

True, but Jefferson (President) absolutely despised Burr (his VP). Hamilton along with other Jefferson cronies blasted Burr in his attempt to run for NY Gov. Hence, the duel.

I know, I just DESPISE Hamilton (the musical, not the historical figure)
I am pretty sure Biden/Harris have a pathological loathing of each other as wel but don’t air it out in public😉

What has Joe Biden accomplished in his life to even remotely justify being President? Kamala Harris, besides sleeping with other people and being black? Buttigieg, other than being gay? His entire cabinet is the most politically correct, pandering group of people ever assembled outside of a rally at Berkeley
You have to check the identity boxes

Why has this thread not been merged. We know Trump broke LG forever. And DJT lives rent free in his soul for eternity. But we don’t need a thread to illuminate these facts because it’s just understood. Mods do your job.
I am still awaiting the LG thread where he reveals that Trump still has overdue library books from the third grade, or one where we discover that Trump often removes the tags from mattresses he has purchased 😂

I am still awaiting the LG thread where he reveals that Trump still has overdue library books from the third grade, or one where we discover that Trump often removes the tags from mattresses he has purchased 😂
It’s like watching Wile E Coyote try to nab the Roadrunner.

If there was a huge middle in this country then we would have seen at least 2 third parties or 1 third party and more independents actually make some noise on our national level.
Not while they're comfortable. They just don't get the attention the extremes do

Not while they're comfortable. They just don't get the attention the extremes do
Which is why I said many people will vote for whoever makes them "feel" the best.

The funniest over the past 6 years has been the people claiming they don't like Trump's rhetoric and behavior. While displaying the same qualities themselves that they claim to be against.

Which is why I said many people will vote for whoever makes them "feel" the best.

The funniest over the past 6 years has been the people claiming they don't like Trump's rhetoric and behavior. While displaying the same qualities themselves that they claim to be against.
His behavior was ridiculous. His policies were mostly useless and often destructive. That is the same with the current admin.

Neither side will admit there is fault on both sides for our current situation. They protect the tribe

His behavior was ridiculous. His policies were mostly useless and often destructive. That is the same with the current admin.

Neither side will admit there is fault on both sides for our current situation. They protect the tribe
Give me a mean tweet, border security, $2 gas, a hot First Lady, a bull stock market, low unemployed, no war, and a President that can complete a sentence without looking like a dementia patient that just woke up at noon.

Last edited:
Give me a mean tweet, border security, $2 gas, a hot First Lady, a bear stock market, low unemployed, no war, and a President that can complete a sentence without looking like a dementia patient that just woke up at noon.
You have to consider the entire term. Lockdowns, massive debt, trillions printed and taken by his cronies, etc. True just made him more visible

You have to consider the entire term. Lockdowns, massive debt, trillions printed and taken by his cronies, etc. True just made him more visible
I don’t have to consider anything because it’s my opinion. If you can’t tell which dude is better then that’s on you and that’s your opinion. I just said what I would prefer. Some folks may like $5 gas and a guy that gropes kids and speaks like an Alzheimer’s pt.

If there was a huge middle in this country then we would have seen at least 2 third parties or 1 third party and more independents actually make some noise on our national level.
I get where you are coming from, but I have to disagree. That only works in a parliamentary system where coalition building allows power sharing. In our “winner take all” system, there is no incentive to build coalitions. Rather the dynamics of the process cause a natural binary outcome that only allows two parties that adjust their platforms by ingesting embryonic third parties. To loosely paraphrase Highlander „There can only be two“

Lockdowns were mostly encouraged by the other party and had more of an economic effect on blue states than red states. You should know this.

Reactions: Carl Pickens
I don’t have to consider anything because it’s my opinion. If you can’t tell which dude is better then that’s on you and that’s your opinion. I just said what I would prefer. Some folks may like $5 gas and a guy that gropes kids and speaks like an Alzheimer’s pt.
The eyes tell it all. The Soul has departed. His eyes are a window into a Dark abyss of nothingness

Lockdowns were mostly encouraged by the other party and had more of an economic effect on blue states than red states. You should know this.
He had the mic every day yet allowed that to be pushed from his wh. He owns it

An opinion that ignores 25% of the data probably isn't a good one I've said many times that Trump would be preferable to Biden. That didn't mean he wasn't a failure

Reactions: Sandman 423
You obviously are ignoring the polling where your man Biden is massively hated. The democrats are in jeopardy of even losing the Hispanic vote because they decided to trot out this old racist fossil.

I don't need to speak for @volfanhill , but you're going to have a bad time if you want to insist that people who don't like Trump must be supporters of Biden. I suppose it should be expected from you however, forcing that argumentative dichotomy aligns with your typical bloviating and intellectual laziness. While I'm sure it helps alleviate the pain of coming up with viable arguments, you need to go ahead and reconcile that the typical deflections to "SeniLE SL0PpY Jo3" aren't at all effective with every poster that dumps on Donny.

Reactions: clarksvol00 and tbh
An opinion that ignores 25% of the data probably isn't a good one I've said many times that Trump would be preferable to Biden. That didn't mean he wasn't a failure
Your opinion of my opinion is not a good opinion in my opinion.

Actually I asked if anyone had seen a POTUS attack his VP.

I haven't seen it. It's also an important distinction that back then Jefferson didn't pick his Burr as a running mate, the party did. I also believe Burr was tried for treason and but for a loop hole was acquitted. I'd be surprised if there wasn't a politician in Washington that saw Burr as anything but a pariah.

At any rate, it's wasn't shocking to see Donny turn on anyone who didn't bow down to his commands. We've seen it time and time again - he wanted complete loyalty to him, not the Constitution.

Reactions: BigOrangeMojo
I don't need to speak for @volfanhill , but you're going to have a bad time if you want to insist that people who don't like Trump must be supporters of Biden. I suppose it should be expected from you however, forcing that argumentative dichotomy aligns with your typical bloviating and intellectual laziness. While I'm sure it helps alleviate the pain of coming up with viable arguments, you need to go ahead and reconcile that the typical deflections to "SeniLE SL0PpY Jo3" aren't at all effective with every poster that dumps on Donny.
Those are viable arguments. His polling numbers are awful. Many Hispanics are jumping ship to the Republican Party. We can discuss that if you like. This is also polling done by Quinnipiac. Which tends to favor Democrats. So I would hate to see what the real data is.

I can make whatever claims I want about certain people supporting Biden. I highly doubt that are that many Jorgensen voters in here considering she barely got over 1% of the vote nationwide. Plus when yours and others political posts slant a certain way I am free to make whatever claims I want.

VN Store

Back