Describe The Best Sports Moment You’ve Ever Witnessed In The Most Boring Way Possible.

There is no possible way to be bored or express boredom on any great play unless you are bored with yourself. If that is the case, you need to seek help.

Dob nail boot...passively watching last play thinking UGA just stole one from us on a Hail Mary. Funny how everyone still talks about the luck we had with the Hail Mary but no one remembers UGA had their version just seconds before.

Reactions: tennrich1
Numbers are gradually descending.

Aaron Hayden crosses the goal line.

TN now has more points on the board than Norte Dame.

Reactions: MAD
Hooker completed a pass to McCoy.
Brooks held the ball.
McGrath shanked a wobbly ball.
Ball went sideways through the uprights.
Tennessee ended up with more points...end of game, go home, sleep well.

The short guy #5 shoots from like 38 feet away over this tall lanky dude #35 from the other team. The shot goes in. They added 3 points for that. That game went to extra 5 minutes to resolve it. Good guys wearing orange clapped when it was over as they had more points than the team with burnt orange jerseys.

October 13,1990.
Two top 10 teams and 6-3 at the half.

Nope! Bammer was 3-3 coming into that game. A "Johnny special" if there ever was one.

I know (knew actually, haven't had an interaction since 1996) a walk-on that dressed out that day, and he said that at one point Carl Pickens threw his helmet about 20 yards down the sideline in frustration due to Johnny muzzling the offense "because its bama".

We should have blown them off the field, I believe our 2 WR was Harper, Andy Kelley under center and I'm pretty sure the RB was Webb maybe? No excuse for that game. SMH

I don’t know, John - looked like he’s in there to me - I didn’t see it. - Bill Anderson

VN Store

Back