Derrick Henry a believer in #7

Bold prediction: If Milton has a Hendon Hooker type year, Tennessee wins 10-11 games and he is in the Heisman conversation, this time next year Milton could be in the conversation for the 1st overall pick. NFL loves potential and Milton is the most physically gifted QB in college football. With a good year he will be a 1st round pick, a great year with some big wins against Alabama or Georgia and he could go 1st overall.

always want to see players develop. In Milton’s case, it is paramount. his progress will define the schools records, but also his Teammates performance. Hooker not hitting passes, jaLin Hyatt doesn’t get to show his skills and volnation complains again. i expect an awesome season with milton having the reigns for off-season And taking a real lead with the effort

It's like the old powerade commercial with Mike Vick throwing the football a 150ydsinto the bleachers, scary thing Joe flicks his wrist and it goes 70yds

Titans could be a dark horse candidate for Tom Brady.

It's nigh unfathomable to me that Brady would look at our OL and WR group and want to come here. I get the "never say never" bit but unless he's developed some real masochistic tendencies I just don't understand the why.

I can't wait to see which team will be the dumbest and waste a 1st round pic on Richardson! I'm going with Washington. Who ya'll got????

I will never understand the Will Levis and Anthony Richardson hype based on their college careers. Maybe they will end up actually being decent NFL QBs, but neither of them have done anything at the collegiate level to earn the attention they are both getting. Every year it seems like they just draw staws to pick the random QB that everyone loves for no reason.

Bold prediction: If Milton has a Hendon Hooker type year, Tennessee wins 10-11 games and he is in the Heisman conversation, this time next year Milton could be in the conversation for the 1st overall pick. NFL loves potential and Milton is the most physically gifted QB in college football. With a good year he will be a 1st round pick, a great year with some big wins against Alabama or Georgia and he could go 1st overall.
How in the world is that a bold prediction with your qualifier of Milton having a year like Hooker did which got us 11 wins and put Hooker in the Heisman conversation? The back end maybe but, you use “could be” for the only part that is actually bold. Saying all that happens without the qualifiers would certainly be bold though.

If Anthony Richardson can get first round hype, Joe Milton absolutely should be for the 2024 draft.
Well Richardson is way more a running threat than Milton. His passing seems less accurate, except against our defensive backs. The highlights from that one game raises his draft status.

Reactions: Raebo

VN Store

Back