Derrell Scott Commits!!

Hot damn! He does look a little like R. Bush. The way he sees the field reminds me somewhat of Barry Sanders too. Makes some unbelievable cuts.

Building a solid stable of rb's like we had in the good ol days. Im beyond full bUTch right now

The Cocks are pissed right now... lol

Took a look at one of their forums, most of it is complaining about Butch Jone's dirty recruiting tactics and our large class.

Also, some saying they didnt want Scott, he's too small.

There are a few that wish him well, but lots of haters. Also kept brining up our 2-6 SEC record, though most failed to mention that one of those wins kept them out of the SECCG...

I lived there for 3 years (in Sumter), so I take any win over them as a great thing. The only game I was able to go to this year was the USCjr game, and it was wonderful. Might even travel down to Columbia this season if my schedule works out.

Reactions: 2 people
I'm stationed in Camp Lejeune and got to see him play against one of the local Jacksonville schools. This kid is shifty, fast and tough!! His tape is impressive but still doesn't do him justice. Good get, great day to be a VOL!!!

Wonder what QVol81 is drinking right now? :yess:

They are both excellent players. Lets hope they push each other to be the best they can be and form a strong bond.

Form a strong bond? There gonna be competing for carries not dating one another. I hope they compete everyday and push one another but saying they need to bond is gay.

Boomage.
More talent, More Depth, More Competition at skilled positions
As always....Im proud to be a Vol fan

Reactions: 1 person
Major Major Major pickup! Depth at RB is essential in SEC play. I've been advocating for this staff to go after another RB in this class and they did it. Hats off to Butch and company. This is BIG!!!

Over South Carolina and Florida :rock:

OH HELL YEAH!!!!

cuiS4uf.gif

VN Store

Back