Derek Mason hired at Vandy

A young defensive coordinator from a BCS school is about what one would think they would hire, nothing Earth shattering

Yes he will. You don't think there are a bunch of CUSA or Sun Belt coaches who've established relationships with high schools in the South? Or a bunch of former SEC assistants who are looking for jobs? Or some coaches currently filling back office jobs who'd like to get on the sideline? Heck, there may be a few ACC position coaches who'd like to join the big leagues.

You are talking out of your rear end when you say that he can't find coaches with connections.

As if you are not?

don't see this changing any time soon.

So you can accurately forecast injuries and bad coaching decisions?

And you honestly think Vanderbilt had a chance against other SEC East teams if they were at full strength? Specifically Georgia, Florida and UT?

Or do you enjoy the trolling?

Reactions: 1 person
So you can accurately forecast injuries and bad coaching decisions?

And you honestly think Vanderbilt had a chance against other SEC East teams if they were at full strength? Specifically Georgia, Florida and UT?

Or do you enjoy the trolling?

USCe and UGA are replacing QB's and UF is a dumpster fire. UT hasn't been a bowl team in three years. What makes you think the East is going to be any better next year?

USCe and UGA are replacing QB's and UF is a dumpster fire. UT hasn't been a bowl team in three years. What makes you think the East is going to be any better next year?

Ummm, Vandy didn't beat USCe.

Georgia lost by less than a touchdown and was injury heavy to include Gurley and Marshall.

Florida was also injury heavy and lack of coaching.

UT was injury heavy and had zero depth, losing by less than a touchdown.

Next year Vandy has nobody returning worth a darn and even with USCe and Georgia rebuilding, I would predict they smoke the crap outta the Dores. And no way on God's green earth UT loses three in a row. Florida...I hope they win (and can't believe I just said that)

Hey, let's talk about the last Top 25 win by Vandy when they knocked off Auburn in 2008!

Reactions: 4 people
2008, eh? how we were ranked after that 3-2 cripple fight with MSU is beyond me.

were y'all ranked when Wyoming beat you at home that year?

2008, eh? how we were ranked after that 3-2 cripple fight with MSU is beyond me.

were y'all ranked when Wyoming beat you at home that year?

Not sure why you're spending a Friday afternoon trolling Vol fans on a Vol board in a thread about Vanderbilt, but please knock it off.

Reactions: 5 people

VN Store

Back