Derek Dooley to Cowboys (merged)

@DezBryant: Coach @DerekDooley and I just had a great conversation about life and this upcoming year I can't wait...get ready #cowboysnation

Reactions: 1 person
@DezBryant: Coach @DerekDooley and I just had a great conversation about life and this upcoming year I can't wait...get ready #cowboysnation

I hate the cowgirls and wish them all ill. But I like dooley and wish him the best. Hope he moves on soon to another position so I can wish the team he is on the best. Glad to see Dez give him this support publicly.

I just wish I could get fired and find a new job, only to be paid by both. Mike Hamilton is like the "Jelly of the Month Club:" the gift that keeps on giving.

Now see, if you were a cowboy fan, that would be the "Jerry of the Month Club"! :banghead2:

I hate the cowgirls and wish them all ill. But I like dooley and wish him the best. Hope he moves on soon to another position so I can wish the team he is on the best. Glad to see Dez give him this support publicly.

I think position coach is his niche. I wanted him fired, because I didn't think he could win as HC. But I think he is a great person, I hate to see people attacking his character on here like they know him.

I think position coach is his niche. I wanted him fired, because I didn't think he could win as HC. But I think he is a great person, I hate to see people attacking his character on here like they know him.

Good pt. I personally think he was behind the eightball his whole time here dealing with stuff that were more than just being a coach. So don't know if I could say if the guy isn't HC material. But that's my opinion of the situation. But like u it drives me nuts seeing all the negative speech about the guy. Let's discuss things but people getting into all that just shows that their opinion is mixed with personal emotions.

VN Store

Back