Derek Chauvin trial

hahaha you were a juror? That explains a lot...most lawyers want emotional low IQ people to be on their juries. Easily swayed and manipulated and too dumb to get off of jury duty.

I was young and naive. I actually answered the pre-trial juror screening questions honestly, go figure. Never again. Never, ever, ever again. I will lie and say anything crazy next time so I dont have to do it

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Hard to explain the online manual though. Pretty stupid, negligent at best.

The online manual states it, there’s video of them being trained on it, and it was used 44x in the last 5 years.

When the police chief claims this wasn’t authorized, he’s just trying to cover his own ass. Idk how anyone could possibly believe him given all the evidence of its use and training

I was young and naive. I actually answered the pre-trial juror screening questions honestly, go figure. Never again. Never, ever, ever again. I will lie and say anything crazy next time so I dont have to do it

I was on a death sentence trial. I was early 20's. During the screening questions, I kept saying that "an eye for an eye" was the way to go and shooting to kill was a good way to get even. I wanted no part of that.

Reactions: Tastylicks
I was on a death sentence trial. I was early 20's. During the screening questions, I kept saying that "an eye for an eye" was the way to go and shooting to kill was a good way to get even. I wanted no part of that.
The best way to get out of jury duty (other than being in law enforcement) is to say to the judge/attorney "I can tell if someone is guilty just by looking at them" lol

Reactions: dovervolz
The best way to get out of jury duty (other than being in law enforcement) is to say to the judge/attorney "I can tell if someone is guilty just by looking at them" lol

I was young. All I know is I wanted to sound as dumb as possible. The guy ended up being guilty, but they take me in this room with him and ask "Does this look like the face of a killer to you?" I think my voice quivered because this dude looked like an absolute animal. No emotion.

The answer to every screening question is "fry them"!

"I know how to tie a hangman's noose, Judge. And I'll even let you use my rope if'n ya want."

So you’ll just be doing your normal thing y out do in here then. Yep, you’ll still be selected.

Couldn’t keep up with the trial today. Do we have a not guilty verdict yet?? Looking for a good bonfire party.

This quote is from the same article:

A Minneapolis city official told NBC News Chauvin's tactic is not permitted by the Minneapolis police department. For most major police departments, variations of neck restraints, known as chokeholds, are highly restricted — if not banned outright.

Keep reading...they then list the internal procedural manual that outlines how to perform the procedure. On top of that it’s been performed 44x. They city official is lying to protect themselves

This quote is from the same article:

A Minneapolis city official told NBC News Chauvin's tactic is not permitted by the Minneapolis police department. For most major police departments, variations of neck restraints, known as chokeholds, are highly restricted — if not banned outright.

This is the actual next paragraph after that. So it was used regularly by their force. It is also listed in their internal training documents. Sounds like city officials are lying to cover their own ass

Attachments

• 2BD513C4-6A64-4862-AE93-DE70CF2F9FAE.jpeg
    2BD513C4-6A64-4862-AE93-DE70CF2F9FAE.jpeg
    216.1 KB · Views: 9
This is the actual next paragraph after that. So it was used regularly by their force. It is also listed in their internal training documents. Sounds like city officials are lying to cover their own ass

Are you trying to imply that the brainiacs in Minneapolis that thought crime would be prevented by social workers would lie about something easily disprovable? I don't buy it.

VN Store

Back