Depth Chart for Bowling Green?

Doug Mathews said this morning that he's been told Kendrick starts at right tackle Saturday...... he said Kerbyson-Robertson-Thomas-Jones-Kendrick iirc.

I get that, but was referring to the post I quoted saying CT is getting the start at RT.

Don't think it is like that. Crowder is a senior. We don't have many and we are not going to bench him without letting him fight for his spot. Thomas will get a chance to fight for his as well. This post is all jmo for our local Crowder fanboy.

Was more so referring to a Kendrick for Thomas swap at RT...not really referring to Crowder with my comment

I get that, but was referring to the post I quoted saying CT is getting the start at RT.

I know and I agree with your sentiments in regards to Butch's beef with Kendrick. Was just letting you know that according to Mathews, it appears Butch is letting go of the hate for Kendrick, lol. He says he'll start at RT...thank God. We'll see.

Do YOU have "a clue what the actual starting line-up will be"? Unless Butch is on here and wants to fess up, I'm guessing no one knows for sure. All anybody can do on a message board is try and relay information that he's heard from sources he considers reliable. I consider Doug Mathews pretty reliable, especially when he's broadcasting from the Peyton Manning room in the complex and says he's had direct conversations with a number of the coaches.

Easy killer. Pretty sure he was joking around. Things are tense for the first game week

I hope Kendrick does start at RT . I think Thomas has a bright future , just not sure it's at tackle

My thoughts for best lineup..

QB-Dobbs
RB-Hurd/Kamara
Wr-North/Malone
Slot-Pearson/J Johnson
Wr-Smith/Jennings
TE- Wolf
LT-Kerbyson
LG-Robertson
C-C Thomas
RG-Jones
RT-Kendrick

DE - Barnett,Vereen
NT- Obrien/Mckenzie
DT- Williams/Tuttle
DE-Maggit/Phillips
LB-Maybin
MLB-Kirkland/Jumper
NB-Foreman/Martin
CB-Sutton
CB-Mosley
S- Randolph
S-Tkjr/Berry
you got the DE backups backwards Barnett/Phillips strongside Magitt/Vereen weakside.

*Taken from RF*

A few tidbits from Rivals' insider Paul Fortenberry radio show tonight:

-Offense will be mostly run first

-KMack has some sort of unspecified shoulder injury that could limit him a bit early on (cue freakout)

-He thinks the Vols "lose several" out of OU/UF/Ark/UGA/Bama/Mizzou/USC

-OL Jashon Robertson was stronger as a freshman than OL Jack Jones, but Jones has the athleticism to compete right away

-There are about two dozen NFL caliber players on the team

-Coaches are confident in Freshman QB Quinten Dormady and will get him a lot of live reps early to prepare him in case anything happens to Dobbs

-Freshman QB turned WR Jauan Jennings could be the best on the team by the end of the season

-Cincinatti transfer RDA IV will make some plays, but John Kelly will get the most touches out of the 3 backup RBs

Just heard from a source they will start

Kerby-Robertson-Crowder-Wiesman-Thomas BUT likely switch to line Matthews predicted in game. They are going to give upperclassmen a chance to show what they can do.

not surprised. I think they want to experiment and see if these guys can be productive before getting to the big boys.

Just my guess now with Matthews info assumed correct.

QB- Dobbs/Dormady
RB- Hurd/Kamara
X- North/Smith
Y- Pearson/Johnson
Z- Malone/Jennings
TE- Wolf/Ellis or Creamer
LT- Kerbyson/Hall
LG- Robertson/Weisman
C- Thomas/Crowder
RG- Jones/Mosley
RT- Kendrick/Blair

DE- Barnett/Lewis
DT- MacKenzie/Williams
DT- O'Brien/Tuttle
DE- Vereen/Phillips
SLB- Maggitt/Bates
MLB- Jumper/Kirkland
WLB- Reeves-Maybin/McDowell
CB- Sutton/Martin
CB- Moseley/Martin
NB- Foreman/Abernathy
FS- Kelly/Griffin
SS- Randolph/Berry

McKenzie has a dinged up shoulder. he likely will play some reps but he is not starting. He may not play but likely to.

Pretty sure they start in nickel with Maggitt at DE not LB.

I would not be surprised if Martin missed trip. He has not gotten a lot of reps and is still a little hobbled. We will see.

Reactions: 1 person
McKenzie has a dinged up shoulder. he likely will play some reps but he is not starting. He may not play but likely to.

Pretty sure they start in nickel with Maggitt at DE not LB.

I would not be surprised if Martin missed trip. He has not gotten a lot of reps and is still a little hobbled. We will see.

Will Kmac be good by OU game?

Doug Mathews said this morning that he's been told Kendrick starts at right tackle Saturday...... he said Kerbyson-Robertson-Thomas-Jones-Kendrick iirc.

Here is the podcast. Doug Matthew is guessing.

07:06 Doug Matthews “The Offensive Line is still in a bit of a flux somewhat.” “This is the area that I’m not exactly sure.” “I’m not sure THEY are exactly sure right now.” “I think it could be ….. “ “It could be that Crowder starts at Center.”

Here is the podcast. Doug Matthew is guessing.

07:06 Doug Matthews “The Offensive Line is still in a bit of a flux somewhat.” “This is the area that I’m not exactly sure.” “I’m not sure THEY are exactly sure right now.” “I think it could be ….. “ “It could be that Crowder starts at Center.”

I posted a link to the podcast so everyone could listen for themselves. Not sure what your agenda is... but KB's summary of what was said is closer than yours.

He ended up saying that it was down to six guys and either Kendrick or Crowder would be the odd man out. He suggested Crowder more likely than Kendrick.

I posted a link to the podcast so everyone could listen for themselves. Not sure what your agenda is... but KB's summary of what was said is closer than yours.

He ended up saying that it was down to six guys and either Kendrick or Crowder would be the odd man out. He suggested Crowder more likely than Kendrick.

we appreciate the link to the podcast because truth is the agenda . those are quotes by the way. implying someone makes a statement without giving the full statement is misleading, as was done by someone - not you.

Last edited:
we appreciate the link to the podcast because truth is the agenda . those are quotes by the way. implying someone makes a statement without giving the full statement is misleading, as was done by someone - not you.

It was done by no one.

You are a just a clearly biased poster that can't handle the truth about one of your relatives. Don't even try anything different.

Easy killer. Pretty sure he was joking around. Things are tense for the first game week

I read it as he was mocking the guys in here sincerely trying to give good information. Didn't appreciate it. If I misread, apologies.

It was done by no one.

You are a just a clearly biased poster that can't handle the truth about one of your relatives. Don't even try anything different.

Depends on what the truth is doesn't it?

How bout...

Kerby
Jashon
Crowder
Weisman
Kendrick or Thomas

VN Store

Back