Deondre Francois

To everyone saying things like this, you do understand that a huge portion of domestic assault victims eventually do this. I think you need to be careful to qualify your statements. IF she made a false claim, she should be prosecuted. If she's been gaslit into retracting her statement over fears of ruining Francois' life, I would believe it. Athletes and their extensive support networks can be really overwhelming in situations like this.
I'm sorry I know this isn't as easy as I make it out to be but either she retracted her statements which basically allows a POS to go free from prosecution OR she falsely accused this kid and badly damaged his life. I'll never understand why women put themselves in these situations much less bring children into these relationships IF abuse really occurred

Reactions: JohnWardForever
I'm sorry I know this isn't as easy as I make it out to be but either she retracted her statements which basically allows a POS to go free from prosecution OR she falsely accused this kid and badly damaged his life. I'll never understand why women put themselves in these situations much less bring children into these relationships IF abuse really occurred
Because it's never JUST physical abuse. The abuse is mental/emotional as well. Many of these women are manipulated into believing that it's somehow their fault, and that they deserve it.

NOPE, we good. Look at Kareem Hunt, great football player, aint playing anywhere with accusations like these

giphy.gif

Who would have kept him around longer...Gators or Noles?

Florida could field an All-American team with dudes they’ve booted; we’ll start with Cam Newton, Will Grier, Janoris Jenkins and JC Jackson. And there are others.

FSU hangs on much longer, so for FSU to boot this kid, he must have links to MS-13 or something.

Reactions: HalfullVol
do you think there will be any interest in this guy after nsd?

Heck no.... This guy is like Jamise Winston.. He does embarrassing things and doesn't learn from it. Would you prefer to win with players that Miami & Florida State have with character issues or run a clean program and have winning seasons but not championship seasons?????????

Reactions: HalfullVol

It's not hard to imagine a scenario where she's convinced that letting a POS go free is the least bad option for her. The people doing the convincing might even be telling her the truth which is especially depressing.

The family has even come out and said the same. Taking this kid would be a PR NIGHTMARE. Our coaches don't strike me as desperate or dumb enough to even call him and ask.
Heck the guy is an average QB at best. Don’t see anyone having interest.

On top of his aforementioned baggage, he hasn't proven he is a good QB. Don't think he is as good as what we have and I'm not a JG fan.

Reactions: vettefool

VN Store

Back