Deondre Francois

I dont think its right for you to say that he allegedly beat his girlfriend when you know that the person who made the claim has retracted those statements. A good number of probably arent aware that she posted on her Instagram taking those things back.

For the other character flaws it might not be worth it. You have a coach trying to change the culture and somebody with Francois attitude might be counterproductive. He does have a huge arm and if things go bad you can always kick him off the team.

I don’t know why, but the retraction post seems... inauthentic. Like, it’s laid out a little too tidily. I got the impression someone else wrote it as I was reading it, but it’s just a feeling. Hard to explain why.

I don’t know why, but the retraction post seems... inauthentic. Like, it’s laid out a little too tidily. I got the impression someone else wrote it as I was reading it, but it’s just a feeling. Hard to explain why.
I guess the sister of the victim said someone hacked into her instagram account. I didnt realize it until just now. These things always get messy and i just try to avoid them.

I guess the sister of the victim said someone hacked into her instagram account. I didnt realize it until just now. These things always get messy and i just try to avoid them.

Oh, dang- really? I had no idea, but that post didn’t sit right. That’s crazy.

th

Reactions: feathersax
Nobody gonna touch this guy. He allegedly beat his girlfriend so bad she miscarried. And there are other red flags, such as failed drug tests. Nobody's touching this dude. For FSU to boot him, he's seriously bad news.

Sounds like he’s headed to FAU

You know it's bad when FSU boots you. They take anyone! I wouldn't even give this the slightest thought.....

Women who make these false claims should be prosecuted. Completely derails a man's life and makes it harder on legitimate victims as well.
To everyone saying things like this, you do understand that a huge portion of domestic assault victims eventually do this. I think you need to be careful to qualify your statements. IF she made a false claim, she should be prosecuted. If she's been gaslit into retracting her statement over fears of ruining Francois' life, I would believe it. Athletes and their extensive support networks can be really overwhelming in situations like this.

He is so full of himself that he is nothing but trouble. Don't need him to be the leader of our team. Guarantano with good coaching should be much improved this year. Still need an experienced back up, but this entitled idiot is not the one to fill it.

Nobody gonna touch this guy. He allegedly beat his girlfriend so bad she miscarried. And there are other red flags, such as failed drug tests. Nobody's touching this dude. For FSU to boot him, he's seriously bad news.

Who would have kept him around longer...Gators or Noles?

Reactions: feathersax

VN Store

Back