Deondre Francois to Tennessee?

n_huffhines

What's it gonna cost?
I have a friend who works for the business school at FSU and he told me that rumor has it Francois is wanting to transfer to Tennessee. This seems a little crazy, considering there isn't any news about him even considering transferring.

Reactions: Rodeo vol
Nq89dn-iBEtQQfbbu639_tLvQfUrzOXUoeoSQor7BFElqX3fPUeMycQ=s0-d

I have a friend who works for the business school at FSU and he told me that rumor has it Francois is wanting to transfer to Tennessee. This seems a little crazy, considering there isn't any news about him even considering transferring.
He already tweeted he was not a little bit interested in Tennessee.

He’s only a sophomore, so he would have to sit out a year, don’t think he’s in any position to be a Grad transfer.

I’ll believe it when I see it, although with that OL I’m surprised he survived the season

If he graduates in Dec. or in the summer he could transfer as a graduate student and still have two years left.
Ah cool, wasn't sure if he was a grad transfer or not. Doesn't seem like he's been there long enough.

I heard from a guy who knows this gal who has a friend who dates this other guy who's dad told his cousin that he heard that this dude from a big name school is considering transferring somewhere.

I guess its pretty serious.

VN Store

Back