Deon Grant rap song

Agreed!!
Only had my drivers permit for a few months and my Dad asked me “ Do you wanna drive to New Orleans for New Years Eve?” First thing I asked was “And go to the Sugar Bowl?” Dad’s from NY and never really got into the whole Vols thing but knew my blood was orange.
Couple of things besides the unbelievable A** whooping Vols put on the Canes that I’ll never forget.
1 Had to be 1000 to 1 Tennessee fans over Miami fans. All we saw was Big Beautiful Obnoxious Orange.
2 a 15 y/o can get any drink he wants in the French Quarter on New Year’s Eve 😎
3 the smell of marijuana in the dome at kickoff
4 How loud the Vols fans were in the super dome!!
It was Great!!
Thanks Dad and Go VOLS!!!!

Other than the NC win in 98, that was the best bowl win in my life as a fan.
I'm right there with you my friend. I used to work out with Darrin Miller (LB) for that team. It was a few years after that game and we talked about it a lot. He said during the whole game Miami continued to talk trash until TN went up 28-7. After that he said they did nothing but b!tch at each other. He said we knew they were done.

I'm right there with you my friend. I used to work out with Darrin Miller (LB) for that team. It was a few years after that game and we talked about it a lot. He said during the whole game Miami continued to talk trash until TN went up 28-7. After that he said they did nothing but b!tch at each other. He said we knew they were done.
Yes. We thoroughly kicked their butts. It was beautiful. I remember Darrin Miller.

Reactions: BigBadVol
Amazingly he was basically playing linebacker for the Giants at the end of his career.
If you are talking about Darrin Miller, he played for Seattle for two seasons with almost no playing time but I believe he did return a interception for a touchdown. I think it was him that told me that, I can't remember it's been almost 30 years.

If you are talking about Darrin Miller, he played for Seattle for two seasons with almost no playing time but I believe he did return a interception for a touchdown. I think it was him that told me that, I can't remember it's been almost 30 years.
No, Deon Grant. He bulked up and played more of an LB role than a DB role his last two years with the Giants.

Other than the NC win in 98, that was the best bowl win in my life as a fan.
I was living in Germany at the time, and didn't get to watch any of the games that year, except the Sugar Bowl, and I had to stay up all night to watch it. But I was glad I did. Nothing against Miami U, but I can't stand a team that gets too much hype.

Reactions: Illinoisvolfan2
I spend a lot of time in Augusta, GA, and I always wear my UT gear. I get the 'hey you know who Deon Grant is?' question all the time. He is a legend here.

My mother in law actually bought my the Stank Dog CD from SD. He was selling them out of his trunk at the grocery store in Augusta and she thought I would like it. It really aint half bad.

I'm really disappointed to read this. Why would anyone write a song about rape. Oh wait...never mind.....:oops:

Agreed!!
Only had my drivers permit for a few months and my Dad asked me “ Do you wanna drive to New Orleans for New Years Eve?” First thing I asked was “And go to the Sugar Bowl?” Dad’s from NY and never really got into the whole Vols thing but knew my blood was orange.
Couple of things besides the unbelievable A** whooping Vols put on the Canes that I’ll never forget.
1 Had to be 1000 to 1 Tennessee fans over Miami fans. All we saw was Big Beautiful Obnoxious Orange.
2 a 15 y/o can get any drink he wants in the French Quarter on New Year’s Eve 😎
3 the smell of marijuana in the dome at kickoff
4 How loud the Vols fans were in the super dome!!
It was Great!!
Thanks Dad and Go VOLS!!!!
I’ve made that comment about the big easy before when I was down there for three months after graduation from high school before I started college. I turned 18 that summer and partied in NO With my underage cousins and friends. Btw is that your orange bowtie in the your avi? My Avi is my 70 ss with house of color tangerine sunset pearl stripes. As close as I could get to vols orange. My buddy named it VolSS.

Yes, that’s my 68 Chevelle Malibu convertible. Closest Vols color I could find was called Spectromaster tangerine 🍊 iirc. Looks helmet Orange during day but the lighter jersey orange at night.
My NY plates were actually Go VOLS 😎. Still have the front plate on since only need a legal back plate in FL.
Named her ChevellieMae for my favorite Clampet.
Loved driving her around Tampa beaches when we actually kicked those lizards butts a couple of years ago.
Go VOLS!!!!

The world really is coming to an end. Rap music and Coronavirus at the same time.
Yikes!.

VN Store

Back